“a perfect Hotel”
Review of The Bridge Hotel

The Bridge Hotel
Ranked #641 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 26, 2012

i was there with my family and stay there for 2weeks personally my family and I had a nice time there and do not go back home as the service was perfect the staff was so nice with us.
for my next visit in U.K I am sure where i will go to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I hotel is very and you should go there to know how beautiful it is. i was very appreciate by the services they offer to us. I recommend all my friend , relatives to go there when they goes to Englad.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Pajani M
Reviewed April 26, 2012

lovely decoration and good value hotel
exceptional customer services
i was in a single ensuite throughout my stay
lovely experience i will undoubtly
come back again
for my next visit in the uk

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My daughter and I stayed for one night after a theatre visit. We rang to say we would arrive late and the room was held for us with no problems. The twin ensuite room was an adequate size for a short stay and was very clean with clean, fresh sheets. There was fruit and water in the fridge. It was a very cold day so the room was not very warm and I assumed the central heating was off but there was a warm blanket on the bed. I didn't ask the staff about heating as it was late, however, when I turned the radiator control in the morning the heat came on! The room was quiet and the beds comfortable. The continental breakfast was in the Bridge Hall which is in the basement decorated in authentic Middle Easten style. There was plenty of cereal, toast, eggs, fruit juice, tea and coffee, etc.
Good location for London sightseeing - 5 minutes from Elephant & Castle tube station, near London Eye, etc. also Ministry of Sound.
All in all a good value inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mazhaz
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have stayed at the Bridge Hotel twice recently. 1st March and 7th April 2012. Both times with friends, both times for gigs. One at Brixton Academy and one at Ministry of Sound.
It is a perfect venue for this kind of stay. It is a basic hotel but ticks the essentials, its clean and the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful.
We had a four bed room and paid £120 (so £30 a man for central london) the room wasn't en-suite but did have a fridge (with complimentary fruit and water) and a sink. We had a toilet on the landing and a shower room on the floor below, again both clean and very useable.
The reception is 24hours and both visits I have found the staff to be friendly, understanding and helpful.
Would I use this hotel for a romantic visit to the capital with my wife - No. Not because anything is wrong with the hotel but I would be aiming for a different kind of atmosphere.
Would I use this hotel for another concert with friends, a stop over before a flight, or a weekend away with a mate(s) - Most certainly,
Oh and if your thinking its full of single sex parties making a lot of noise think again, on both visits I have found the other guests as understanding as we try to be re noise etc.
If you are going to a big night at MoS this hotel is about 3 minutes walk away....perfect.
all in all. Clean, friendly budget hotel that is as flexible as you need it to be...I will be stopping again

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dswiftnz
Reviewed April 5, 2012

For my first trip to London, choosing a hotel was far from easy. I was very pleased with my choice of the Bridge Hotel, it was inexpensive compared to other hotels, which was my main concern in a city as expensive as London. It's in a great location for sightseeing, with a nearby tube station and just a short walk to the London Eye. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Complimentary fruit and water bottles, as well as breakfast definitely was a plus! The rooms are small, but that was to be expected in Europe, they were very clean which is most important! In such a busy trip I didn't actually spend a lot of time in the room, but for a place to sleep it was perfect! I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay, saving money on a hotel seriously helps in London when meals and other expenses are high.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jill l
Reviewed March 6, 2012

a warm welcome, along with helpful staff. Bedroom neat and warm. Breakfast continental in a unique surroundings. Would definitely go to this hotel again if visiting London

Room Tip: if using a wheelchair advise hotel to see if they have ground floor rooms