The Wesley Hotel & Conference Venue
Arosfa Hotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,864 results
All reviewseuston stationsocial enterprisesingle roomthe air conditioningconvenient locationquiet streetexcellent locationcomfortable roomst pancrasexcellent breakfastcooked breakfasttea and coffeekings crossfull englishrooms are smallshort staystayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

First of all I have not got a bad word to say about the location of this hotel, or the standard of the bedrooms. For the price I paid for a 3 night stay in the centre of London it really was great value. Clean, modern, well equipped bedrooms with more than enough space.

The food and beverage offering is not great, do not expect a restaurant as it is nothing more than a college canteen and I do think this should be made clearer. Breakfast was poor, and dinner was embarrassing. My advice to the hotel would be to stick to what your good at and don't try to be a restaurant, as the food, staff and experience are definitely way below par.

The Hotel is different and this does give it character, it does mean though that there is a lack of experience and professionalism within the staff at times which does show through.

Would I stay again, definitely yes. Would I eat somewhere else - go room only and eat out at every opportunity

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrbojangles85
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed here when we came down to London for a show.we found the staff very pleasant & helpful the rooms where small but very clean & comfortable, the in house restaurant was sparse but the food was very good indeed.we are planning to use this hotel again in the near future as it is centrally located & we enjoyed our stay thanks.

Room Tip: ask for back room not much to see from window so better at back quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George N
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really wanted to like this place - a lovely building in a great location with revenue going to a good cause but there's still a tonne to learn to compete with outfits like Premier Inn charging a lot less and having better rooms, public spaces and dramatically better customer service. It felt like a posh ymca but charging big business prices. On arrival the lobby was swarming with hundreds of people doing some business speed dating thing and at breakfast it was like sitting in a school canteen, waiting a lifetime for service.

Room Tip: the refurbished rooms at the fron of the hotel were spacious and nicely done - you can hear traffic a little but its not busy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank theritsons
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed for one night while attending a nearby music festival. The hotel is very convenient being just two minutes walk from Euston station, ideal for national rail, underground & numerous buses. The staff were attentive and helpful on every occasion. The room was clean and well equipped (tea & coffee making equipment, hair dryer, radio, TV and clothes iron) and we slept well in the comfortable bed. There was a wide choice of food for breakfast in the self-service restaurant and all the food seemed fresh. Real marmalade in jars and decent breads for toast, freshly cooked eggs to your liking and pancakes to order as well as traditional hot English food, fruits etc. Just remember that the breakfast service doesn't finish late, 9am on weekdays and 10am at weekends. The exterior of the hotel looks unappealing because it's been converted from (I think) offices but it's been recently decorated inside and so it feels warm and very welcoming. We will certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Minstrel61
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The location is very convenient, the rooms (we had a delux double) were a little small - now onto the breakfast: SHOCKING!!!
I had to Q for 20 mins for the hot food - and then it came out in bits and pieces so by the time I got my eggs my bacon was cold (and my tea) and then I had to wait another 20 mins for the sausages!! The chef was very apologetic and actually brought them to me but - shocking!! Sort your staff out MIC!!

• Stayed: January 2013