“A little surpriced.”

Victor Hotel London Victoria
Ranked #533 of 1,088 Hotels in London
“A little surpriced.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good location, only about 20 minutes walk from Victoria train station, bus stops right out site of the door.
Friendly and helpful staff, breakfast toast, coffee, tee and cereal.
The room was small and the mattress in the bed was stiff.
But the staff fixed it with extra blankets so it was ok after that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Victor_Hotel_London, Guest Relations Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Magnus K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’ve taken your opinion into consideration and the mattress has been already replaced with a new one.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts. Looking forward to see you again.

Email:info@victorhotel.co.uk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I travel on business extensively and have stayed in many hotels in London, and in particular this are.

I picked this hotel after reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor. I was certainly not disappointed.

The hotel is very reasonably priced and in a great location. It is very clean and feels well looked after. The staff are very fiendly and customer focussed. I had a problem getting onto the wifi with my iPad and called reception. The gentleman took the touble of assisting and managed to connect to the metwork.

I was always greeted in a friendly way when both entering and leving the hotel.

Brakfast was very good. There is a huge offering of fresh, and I mean fresh, fruit, warm toast and freshlymheated croissant which is served as well as cereals, fruit juices etc.

I would definitely come back to this hotel and can say that it is he best that I have used in London.

Thanks to all the staff and management dor a great stay and I look forward to seeing you again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank M-from-Carlisle
Victor_Hotel_London, General Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to lo left feedback and share your recent experience with us. We value all the feedback that we get as it helps us improve the experience here for future guests.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for the recommendation.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next time in London.

Manager
Hussen Khan
Victor Hotel
manager@victorhotel.co.uk
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I'm glad that we put up there. Polite staff, clear room, inexpensive value. We have 4 good days when stay in this small hotel. It's seems that we're in our country. It's not nesessery to worry about that we are abroad. Main bonus that this hotel not far from historical places and near railway station. We saved a lot money due that. Distance between hotel and Bukinham palace and hotel and Parlament is not long so we make walk tour to this places. I recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Kostiantyn S
Victor-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Kostiantyn S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our team and they are delighted that you enjoyed their service.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Finland
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Location is excellent. A peaceful area near to many attractions, nice eating places and pubs around. Staff has a good service attitude.

The double bed we got was so bad - need to be changed. We didn't like the fitted carpet either, which seemed not to be very clean. Que to the breakfast, which was not so good that was expected. We have seen some better hotels in London in the same price.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maria61029
Dear Maria61029,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Your feedback is very important to me as it highlights where we need to make changes to give everyone a great experience.

I have taken your feedback into consideration and checked mattresses in all rooms and replaced as necessary.
I have also noted your comments about the carpet and this will be taken into consideration when we refurbish the Hotel. .

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. Please feel free to contact me if I can make this right for you.

Regards,

Email: info@victorhotel.co.uk

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Staff friendly, good location, walk from Victoria Station. No lift, be prepared to carry a large suitcase up 6 flights of stairs, pillows and bed hard, crackly floor, noisy, no aircon, shower didn't drain properly, bathroom tiny, overall tired about 2 star payment is one night charged 48hour before arrival then on arrival the full amount upfront. We paid almost double what the room was really worth. Sydney Australia

Room Tip: Wait till you get there and check the room before paying.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank edith331
Victor_Hotel_London, Guest Relations Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear edith331,

I have also noted your comments about the hotel and this will be taken into consideration when we refurbish the Hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2012

very small room, I am sure we got a single room . The location was good but the standard was not acceptable

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple