Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful hidden gem in London

I received an email offering me £30 off any 1 hour facial for my birthday so took them up on the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Behiye H
London, United Kingdom
Fabulous - a really luxurious treat

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
sibellius2016
Wetherby, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around London
from $103.28
More Info
from $258.19
More Info
All reviews full body massage therapist pedicure lab olivia
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I had the most wonderful spa experience at The House of Elemis. We had our treatments in The Penthouse - a beautiful space with 2 treatment rooms separated by a lovely seating area.
We both honestly felt that the facials were the best we had ever had in terms of results and sheer pampering relaxation.
The consultation period with a fabulous therapist Lily seemed just long enough to cover the essentials - I have very sensitive skin which reacts to certain ingredients and all the products used were perfect for me. I greatly enjoyed the Biotech Peptide & 24/7 Skin Sync - 60 minutes of pure bliss administered by Lily. Afterwards Lily showed me the results in a mirror and I felt my skin had never looked so smooth & plumped up in very many years.
My daughter wanted more of a facial massage than a treatment so she opted for the Superfood Radiance facial and said she loved it and found it so relaxing she was falling asleep but tried not to so she could enjoy every minute fully. It also minimised redness from her nose and cheek area which had been a concern she had raised with her brilliant therapist Olivia.
We will definitely return.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Although the place was clean and the front staff were friendly, including my therapist, I felt there was little real communication. I didn’t really know how my Spa deal was going to run so I had to ask everything from my letter.

The two services I was having were supposed to be 30 mins each but I was in the room less than one hour. The back massage was lovely, but too short and the facial was just like having a good face wash. I had no idea what products were going on or what they were supposed to do for me. There were no machines or steam or anything special as part of the facial. It was neither enjoyable or relaxing, more nondescript. I have had many facials before and my skin always looks great after. On this occasion I honestly didn’t think my skin looked any different at all.
My glass of bubbly, as per deal, I had to ask for and was completely warm. I sat drinking it in a fairly uninspiring,cold waiting room. I did not think this hour and half experience was worth £99 at all. In fact, I think it was totally overpriced for the service offered. Very disappointing. Would not recommend to anyone or return.

Date of experience: April 2019
4  Thank Lee I
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

The spa itself is nice, slightly dated but comfortable and relaxing. At the start of my treatment there was a 20 minute skin consultation which in my opinion was unnecessary, can be done for free on the shop floor, and didn’t influence my treatment whatsoever so why do it?? When I came to pay I was very publicly told the total included a service charge which I could choose to remove, this was said with 3 other members of staff standing in earshot of the tills and 2 other customers behind me, I felt backed into having to accept it even though I didn’t think it was warranted given the expensive cost of the treatment alone. I walked out feeling the whole experience have been tainted from feeling obliged to pay the service fee. This alone will probably put me off returning.

Date of experience: February 2019
4  Thank FigLondon
Reviewed February 24, 2019

I had booked in for a facial and pedicure as a special treat and although on the day I was happy with both treatments, I soon found my foot had a reaction. Unfortunately, my foot reacted against one of the products which left me with cuts, bleeding and an infection which has lasted for months. The cuts were on the sole of the foot causing great pain when I walked and on the toes and the side of the foot. I have never experienced anything like this before and would not recommend this treatment to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Sims111
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I came here for a much needed pamper/facial after a prolonged spell of illness. I had booked a specific treatment with a recommended beautician but I was given a different lady and a bed which was special for massage and couldn’t be adjusted for a facial. I spent the whole facial with my hands behind the small of my back to stop pain.. The girl had only been with Elemis for 2 months (a lot are new) and didn’t know how to help me. Not the first time I’ve had a problem there... for the money they are a disgrace! If you want a caring experience AVOID Elemis in Mayfair!

Date of experience: January 2019