“The rasul was divine”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The rasul was divine”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I booked a trip to Elemis spa from Wahanda for me & a friend
The rasul room was gorgeous; beautiful tiles & very relaxing
We were left pretty much to our devices which was a bit different than what I have experienced in other places but it was fine

Visited June 2011

London, UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I was given a gift voucher and booked myself in for a Face & Body Sensation which is 55minutes of a massage and a facial. I liked the spa decor - was relaxing and calming. The girls were polite and made sure you felt welcome. My therapist, Tammi was nice and very professional, she knew exactly what facial and massage I needed after my consultation. The hot stone massage was amazing - just what I needed and the I had the tri-enzyme resurfacing facial which was good too! All in all, a lovely hour of pampering.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank AngelLondon_UK
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice experience - over priced for what i got”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I went here for a friend's birthday and we had a nice enough day but we all thought it was a bit over priced for what we got. We had a bit of confusion over our booking so we had to wait for ages in reception for them to sort it out! Don't think they had us booked in!

The treatments were okay but nothing to go wild about but the girl doing mine was nice enough.

Probably wouldn't plan to go back again...I bought a package from Purity Spa nearby and if I had to compare the two I'd go for Purity - my friends thought the same.

Visited April 2011