“A piece of heaven in London”

agua Spa at Sanderson
Ranked #56 of 731 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A hedonist’s delight, the 10,000 square-foot agua Spa in London provides pampering, spiritual relief, and tranquility to all who enter. A dazzling array of rejuvenating treatments combining the best of ancient and modern techniques are offered. With its miles of diaphanous white curtains, 14 all-white treatment rooms, chill-out zone and meditation beds, agua has a peaceful, dreamy and almost cloud-like ambiance. Agua cuisine also available.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I received a 'signature package' for my birthday. The whole experience was phenomenal. Starting with the lift to the spa which has a 3D galaxy decoration. The spa itself does not have walls, instead each area is sectioned off by think white curtains. It's incredibly quiet and serene. The showers are idyllic and set you up for an afternoon of pampering.
The signature package included a massage, facial and lunch. The massage was fantastic. The food is served to you in your own private area which consists of a day bed and small tv. I had the eve lom cleaning facial and can recommend this to anyone.

The whole experience was utterly magical and it's almost impossible to leave the serenity of the spa for the bustle of oxford street.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Yesterday I had an amazing pampering experience at Aqua spa, treating myself and my baby bump to a luxurious pre-natal massage.

The massage was absolutely excellent, I felt that it has taken away all the physical stress and strains on all muscles of my body. I left rejuvenated and completely relaxed.

I would recommend it to all mums to be!!!

1  Thank Katia1707
Reviewed May 26, 2011

The entire experience was just unforgettable
Staff was very friendly and extremely professional. Helena, in particular, was wonderful!
I had a very relaxing Swedish massage and for the first time in months I have woken up with no neck pain.
Would recommend to all my friends and will definitely go back

4  Thank Katia1707
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I arrived early and was able to enjoy the steam room and relaxation area before a fantastic deep tissue massage. Flowing white drapes and the sound of bubbling water Made for a very relaxing setting. The spa is clean and the staff are professional and friendly. I highly Recommend Matthew for a deep tissue massage....all kinks and knots have disappeared!

4  Thank DiscerningTwo