2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$364
2,792 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Stayed at this property again as I stayed here couple years ago (but they still had my record as a repeat guest). As stated before, the property is right by the River Thames next to the London Tower. It's close to Tower Bridge tube station and has Starbucks, Subway and other eateries right near by.
We booked the river view this time and included a nice balcony with the river view where you could relax and have tea (balcony has a table and chairs). The room is spacious with a separate living room area, bedroom, full kitchen and a large bathroom (no bathtub, just shower but has rain shower). The kitchen initially has complimentary milk, water and some snacks but not refilled (seems there was more snacks like chips last time though). This isn't a problem as there are several supermarkets nearby where you could refill your fridge. The kitchen area also has a washer / dryer which helps after traveling for a while (detergent provided). The room overall is super clean and very quiet was able to sleep like a baby through my stay.
The only gripe I may have is that things we used like the iron and ironing board or the dishes were never put away by the maid and had to put it away ourselves.

Room tip: River view rooms are nice, but costs significantly more
2  Thank Tokyodude
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time to write your amazing review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed all the aspects of your stay, from the location to the comfort of the apartment and of course the fantastic view. I am also glad that you were pleased with the balcony where you were able to relax in. Nonetheless, I am sorry to read that the dishes were not put away, as our Housekeeping normally does do this. I have noted your comments and will ensure we discuss them with our team.

Thank you once again for your lovely feedback, which helps us to improve and keep up our standards. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Wasn't sure what to expect but pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and location of The Cheval Three Quays. Added bonus was the washing machine that was installed, which turned out to be extremely useful. The kitchen allowed my wife and I to decide whether we wished to eat out, or eat in.

Location was ideal for the Tower of London and London Bridge, and wasn't to far out from the City and other attractions, and was around 300 to 400 Mtrs from a Tube Station

2  Thank Paul W
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear Paul W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the apartment with its fully equipped kitchen, as well as our terrific location. Our aim is to make our guests feel at home while being away from home, and it is great to read that you experienced the freedom that the well equipped apartments offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

We stayed at the Cheval Three Quays while our home was being renovated. We have previously stayed at Cheval residences in the City. Cheval Three Quays is exceptionally well located and despite heavy tourist footfall in the area is relatively quiet.

The luxury apartments are well designed and maintained with a full complement of amenities.

All the staff at Cheval Theee Quays have excellent customer service skills.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank GarryC479

Dear GarryC479,

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and I am extremely happy to read your kind comments of our team as well as the apartments. It is great that the location is convenient for you.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during the renovation of your home. We hope that you will return for other occasions as well.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Really nice apartments,staff are friendly and helpful.. I think the only thing that needs working on is for them to accommodate late check out, other than that everything is fine.. Location is good too

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nadeem Y
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear Nadeem,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Three Quays further to your stay with us.

I am especially glad to read your positive comments on our friendly and helpful team and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your apartment. Regarding late check-outs, we strongly recommend our guests to place any requests for late check-outs in advance with the Concierge team, who will try their best to accommodate such requests depending on the availability.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Had a wonderful stay for the second time! Staff, amenities and service was all 5 star. Would definitely go again.
Well done Cheval, you made our stay very comfortable!

Location is superb, very handy to cabs and tube.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bwv0072019
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear bwv0072019,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your second stay with us, and I am extremely happy for your kind comments of our team as well as the service. It is great that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon to your next stay.