Lowest prices for your stay
$457
No prepayment needed
$457
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$362
Easy and fast booking
2,792 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2019

We travelled a lot and work in travel industry. And this hotel is properly the best we’ve ever stayed. Wonderful property with superb services. Out March every expectation. Property was very well furnished and location excellent. Staff was extremely helpful and all services aspect is addressed. Many area are even out performed normal expectation. Will definitely come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank chan8888988
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear Chan8888988,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at Cheval Three Quays.

It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay, and I am really happy to see that you were extremely satisfied with the service received.

Let us know when you are coming back, it will be nice to see you again.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

We rented 5 , 2 bedroom apartments River View for a family visit to London to celebrate 🎉 my father in law 80th birthday. Everybody was impressed about the quality, size, location, staff. We highly recommend this stay. It’s walking distance to many attractions and restaurants. It’s simply the best.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank WillySabor

Dear WillySabor,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Cheval Three Quays and for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay during your father 80th birthday.
Thank you for recommending us!

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

We spent 9 nights at this beautiful service apartment in London. We took a unit with panoramic view which offers views from 3 sides of Thames River, London Tower, and Tower bridge. The unit has 3 balconies, beautifully furnished with full kitchen. The location is amazing with London cabs outside the apartment, Paul Cafe below, and 3 minutes walk to London Tube. The service is absolutely amazing with daily cleaning, and very customer-oriented concierge. Special thanks to Alina at The Central reservations, and Dale, Mauro and Dan at the front desk. Whenever we return to London, we will now only stay at this beautiful property.

2  Thank raviagar

Dear Tourist14692204769,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Three Quays.

It is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the views, the apartment furniture and the location.

I appreciated your kind comments about the daily cleaning and for mentioning the colleagues that helped making your stay extra special. I will definitely share your feedback with them!

Let us know when you are coming back, it will be nice to see you again.

Reviewed July 24, 2019

Booked a two bedroom unit. There were three of us. (i.e. the Old Folks and Junior.)

Arrived back from Juniors Graduation and arrived a little early ...... We were told our apartment was not quite ready yet .... would we like to store our luggage and bags?. Walked out the door and maybe 2 minutes later the Doorman came running after us to advise that housekeeping said its ready to go! (always a relief).

The apartment had: A Starter pack for us: Includes those items which one never wants to buy for a mere 3 - 4 day stay ... i.e.Butter, Milk, Salt & Pepper etc. Included was the complimentary Breakfast pack (we booked through the Cheval Website.). Kitchen is exceptionally well equipped, it even includes a cheese grater.

Master Suite had a walk in Shower, Basin and Toilet, spacious, easy to move around in and the 2nd Full Bathroom contained a TUB! (Yippee). (in London, I have had to stand on the toilet seat to open/close the door previously!)

Everything is in excellent condition, clean, air conditioned and has TV channels from SKY (you can watch the Sport on them.).

What impressed us most was the space in the unit, you could easily have 4 people and still have personal space. We loved it.

We have found our place in London.

Room tip: River facing if you can get it.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Excellence-rewarded
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Dear Excellence-rewarded,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic and detailed review!

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time spent at Cheval Three Quays.
I am glad to see that the teams were able to prepare your apartment early and accommodate an early arrival. It is always a pleasure having some additional time to rest and enjoy the apartment.

I particularly appreciated your positive comments about the welcome hamper, the amenities in the kitchen and the spacious bathrooms, as well as the excellent condition in which we keep our apartments. At Cheval Residences we pride ourselves on maintaining the property to high standards.

Thank you once again for your kind words, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

My review is very late.
Sincere apologies.
This is our absolutely favourite place to stay anywhere.
The apartments are amazing with everything provided that one could want or need & then some.
For me it is the wonderful staff that make Cheval so special, thank you for welcoming us back like old friends, so very much appreciated.
I have a long list of names...Jason, Kestas, Dale, Ben, Glenn, Mohit, Ati, Khoso, Razvan, Valerio, Adrian, Pawel & the lovely Kasia
If I have forgotten anyone, I'm so sorry.
I don't know names from housekeeping but they are all wonderful.
I can't wait to come back for another visit.
Everything was more than fantastic.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SuzanneOz
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Dear SuzanneOz,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your heart-warming review of Cheval Three Quays.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words, and I am especially heartened to read that the team is what makes Cheval so special for you. I am delighted to share your review with not only the people you mentioned, but also the whole team.

I am very happy to read that Cheval Three Quays is your favourite place to stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.