2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$363
2,792 results
All reviews tower bridge river view welcome basket hms belfast amazing apartment two bedroom apartment full kitchen these apartments well equipped kitchen washer dryer home away from home nespresso machine excellent stay excellent location london eye tube station thames
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Don’t be put off by the cold responses if you request any little thing pre-stay, like a high floor or an early check- in or help with providing help with tapas for a few guests for drinks one night. You will be met with a cold and unhelpful response, as we were on two occasions. Once you get there, the property, location, view, and service are sublime.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lewisbliss
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear lewisbliss,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Three Quays here on TripAdvisor and via our feedback survey, further to your recent stay with us.

I am glad to read your positive scores on our residence, location and views, as well as the service from our team. I am sorry, however, to read that our responses came across as cold and unhelpful. While we need to inform our guests of our procedures, our aim is to assist in any area of their stay and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on these occasions.

I appreciate your feedback and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Previous reviews are pretty accurate, this is quality. So well appointed and with everything you could need for a short stay or long for that matter. We had a semi river view and more of the Tower of London the third floor. Clever design with quality products throughout - would highly recommend :)

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kentcritique
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear kentcritique,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your amazing review of Cheval Three Quays.

I am delighted to read that you were pleased with the quality while staying with us, and that you enjoyed the design and high-quality products in the apartment.

I appreciate your recommendations, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

We had an excellent 2 night stay before getting on a Silversea cruise at Tower Bridge.
From the moment the taxi dropped us at the door of the Cheval to when we left to board our cruise, it was a PERFECT stay. All of the staff were so helpful and friendly, our apartment was perfect, the hamper excellent, the view superb. We were pleased with the sightseeing of the surrounding area.
We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rojaan1
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear rojaan1,

Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to leave your stellar review of Cheval Three Quays.

It was heartening to see that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I am glad to see you were happy with the staff, apartment, hamper and of course the views.

I hope you had a lovely cruise following your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I’ve traveled around a lot established serviced apartments in London and this for sure is the best. Very friendly staff, great beds and pillows and the best view in the city.

If you’re looking for a long stay, with some “convenience” of a quick to respond “concierge,” then there’s nothing better in the London.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Nostrasifu
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear Nostrasifu,

Thank you so much for taking some time to provide some feedback on your recent stay at Cheval Three Quays.

I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciated you highlighting the friendly and efficient service, comfort of the beds and of course the incredible views we offer from the apartments.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Super quiet, stunning views, amenities offered were the best! So nice to come home to something like this after a long flight and to recover from jet lag as we started our European travels from Los Angeles. The staff was so accommodating, and Kestas the concierge was beyond helpful during our stay. My husband was in the luxury hotel industry since 1996 and he was very impressed overall with everything. Great location, nice to be slightly away from the crazy hustle of city center but you can easily get to it. Great restaurants all within walking distance and enjoyable to explore and experience! Love that it is a high end hotel but not stuffy or snooty. Staff is gracious and welcoming, I have already recommended this place to several friends planning to visit London in the next several months. For some travelers this is a splurge, but so worth it! Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jen6412

Dear Jen6412,

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time to leave your fantastic review of Cheval Three Quays.

I was overjoyed to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the great location and were able to find plenty to see and explore. I was also delighted to see that you were well looked after by the team, especially Kestas. The team and I very much appreciated the kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.