“The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time”
Review of Gielgud Theatre

Gielgud Theatre
Ranked #193 of 1,676 things to do in London
Reviewed August 25, 2014

An awesome set flawlessly integrated into a great play. The choreography, script, performances all merged with the props and production design to give a great, moving evening of theatre.

7  Thank Damian T
There are newer reviews for Gielgud Theatre

Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is curious as I am not reviewing the Gielgud theatre, but the play of Curious Incident of the dog in the night time, which does not seem to have its own review heading.wonderful performance, well adapted from the book. I think it would help to read the book first as our guests looked a little bemused at first. Great use of space, props and cast. Sparked discussion about family, children and relationships, amusing and thought provoking. A must see antidote to musicals.

3  Thank MootHouse
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Although our tickets were in the grand circle with a slight restricted view it did not spoil this amazing show. Having read the book I really did not know how this story could be adapted for stage. I have to say it went above and beyond my expectations. From an amazing cast to a stunning production it is a must see show.

3  Thank Sandra R
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My kids (12) and I had read the book together. Found the play to be stupendous. So well staged with a very minimal set and powerful visual effects. Talented cast. And we got a prime number seat! Enjoyed the theater itself as well. Great location, beautiful older building. A really memorable night out.

2  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved my trip with a friend to Gielgud Theatre to watch The Curious Incident of the Dog at Nighttime. The theatre was really beautiful and perfectly located in London. No shortage of things to do before the show. Highly recommended.