“Great Value for money”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #546 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The is a great place for some , but no all. The word basic it what you get. However the rooms i had were clean , towels available in the room and an ensuite bathroom. The staff were also all polite and welcoming

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other reviewers.

Our main aim is to offer clean and cleverly designed rooms in a safe and convenient location - all this at an affordable price. Our concept clearly states exactly what you have experienced, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from our guests that we deliver excellent value for money. It really makes all our efforts worthwhile when our guests are satisfied with the service we provide.

Customer Service is one of our focus areas and I am very glad to read your comments about our team members being polite and welcoming.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in a single room with no board for two nights and that was two nights too many!
I am not an extravagant traveler but this was below my expectations. I have never seen such small, simple and basic single room before! I was literally shocked when I opened the door to my room. To start with there was no wardrobe, I could not open a window, no fresh air at all and I felt claustrophobic, the room size was of a chicken box with double bed taking the half of the room space, bathroom looking like a cheap airlines toilette cabin with shower, wash basin and toilet all next to each other (it was so small that after taking a shower I had to open the bathroom door to dry my body with a towel otherwise I would hit my elbows against the plastic walls of this box they called bathroom and I am a short and slim person).
For the price I paid for this hotel I could have stayed in a much nicer hotel in a room with a proper size, with spacious bathroom and a breakfast included!
I was so tired after two days of staying there just for the night sleep and morning refreshing routine simply because the room was so small and stuffy with no fresh air!
I would not complain if this hotel was at least twice as cheaper per night then it actually cost me, but I paid the same amount of money that I would have spent on a decent hotel elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Marcin,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

easyHotels operate a Limited Service concept allowing guests to design their stay to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

From your review it seems that you are unhappy with the company's concept, not the hotel itself; we understand that our limited service concept does not suit everybody and we are sorry to hear that was not suitable for your needs.

I am sorry you were unaware of our room sizes and our concept, as all this information is clearly displayed on our website. I hope that now, being aware of our concept you will give us a chance to welcome you to easyHotel Earls Court again.

Kind Regards,

Kind regards,
Miroslava Matusikova - General Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in their cheapest double room, without windows and payed just 55 £ per night! For central London that's an excellent deal. Had we booked sooner the price could have been even lower. Most of the room is taken up by the bed which leaves just a small corridor to walk to the ensuite bathroom. We only travelled with hand luggage so it was no problem, but if you have one or two larger suitcases there's nowhere inside the room to put them. After 2 days of shopping it did feel a bit cramped in our tiny room:)
The room was clean and has everything you need for a few days. We wanted a TV and paid extra for that. The staff at the front desk was super nice btw. Locationwise it's a five min. walk from Earls Court tube station which is in zones 1 & 2. There are a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. We'll definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a complementary review of our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be of great value and convenient in terms of the location we offer. We pride ourselves in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and we are pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

We appreciate honest reviews of our guests on Trip Advisor and I am confident that your review in turn will be useful to easyHotels` Earls Court future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend ( Thurs - Sun) to combine a concert at the O2 & rugby at Twickenham so we wanted somewhere central for travel. The hotel was easy to find and as described in write up... basic!
It is certainly the place to go if you just need a base and feel you can live without too many added extras!
The staff were helpful and efficient.
The room we had was a small with no window. It wasn't too small but it was very strange having no day light! The shower room however, was extremely small incorporating shower/loo & basin with barely enough room to turn around.
It is detailed that as with flights, the earlier you book the cheaper it is so we booked several weeks in advance....however a couple of days before we arrived we had a look at availability and price and the price was infact lower. We had paid £168 and it was now £138. Further to this on arrival at the hotel there was a board outside offering the rooms cheaper still, so perhaps in future hang on until the last minute we think!
The room was clean enough though quite a bit of dust on floor beneath bed and around skirting. Bedding was nice and clean and crisp. We requested extra pillows at reception and they were brought to us.
Ideally situated for Earls Court High Street and tube station. Lots of shops and restaurants.
Would recommend but do think that if you are patient enough you can probably find good last minute deals at other slightly more 'upmarket' for the same sort of money.

Room Tip: We had a small room with no window which was quite strange but we did sleep well as it was very quie...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I am happy to read that our hotel has suited your needs and I am pleased to see that you found our staff were helpful and efficient .

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Best regards

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've got mixed feelings about this one! This was my first stay in a Easy
Hotel so I was expecting a small, windowless room with minimal facilities. I was only sleeping there for a few hours so I thought I'd give it a go. It didn't disappoint - it was a small windowless room with zero facilities, not even soap. There was a towel and toilet roll. And a bed. That's pretty much it.

To be honest I could have coped with all that but what I couldn't cope with was the extreme heat in the room. It was billed as an air-conditioned room but the air outlet was belting out very hot air to the extent that the room wasn't habitable. When I went to complain, another lady was already complaining but the logic from the receptionist was that he couldn't do anything until more people complained!

I got ready to go our as quick as I could and thankfully when I got back the room temperature was fine.

There is an issue with noise - the walls are paper-thin and every movement of the person next door, including sadly bowel movements, can be heard with far too much clarity!

Was it value for money? Yes, I suppose it was and it served its purpose but it's not somewhere I'd want to stay regularly. There is an air of desperation about the place somehow, it is a cheap alternative to a mainstream hotel and that's what it is - cheap. Very cheap.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay.

I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the Front Desk staff as they are usually praised on Trip Advisor, so I am investigating the reasons as to why your stay was not up to our usual high standards and the staff member made it sound that he couldn't do anything until more people complain, which is certainly not the case.

Please accept my apologies for your negative experience, and I hope you will give us another try on your next visit to London.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Easyhotel offers exactly what they promise. Small affordable rooms with a very small bathroom. The rooms are clean and simple. Just the necessary. Everything else is optional. This is a concept that I like where I can chose what I want to pay extra for. The staff was very serviceminded and helpful. No breakfast at the hotel but loads of nice pubs and other places where you can have your full English or whatever. Very clos to the tubestation of Earls Court. Overall a perfect budget hotel. Minus for the remote control that you can buy for the television. It's a disposable remote that is not very environmentally friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

thank you very much for taking the time and writing the review of your recent stay with us.

I was happy to read that our concept served your needs and the staff contributed to your pleasant stay with us.

We will be very happy to welcome you in our hotel on your next visit to London.

Best regards

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The Staff was very friendly to us and hotel's rooms were tidy and very clean privided with linings.There were no wardrobes in the rooms which made our life very hard as the rooms are very tiny and we had place the bags full of clothes on the floor. Its close to Tesco shop and easybus station althought a bit far from tube station.Wifi and internet access from their pc's are redeculusly expensive.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Chris,

thank you very much for finding the time and reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Earls Court.

I am delighted to read that you found our staff friendly and rooms to be tidy and clean. We offer basic concept that allows our guests to design their stay and to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

We offer internet from the kiosks that are serviced by outside company that sets their prices as well. We also offer WiFi from £5 / 24 hours that can be purchased at any point of your stay.

We will be more than happy to welcome you on your next visit of the city.

Kind Regards,