Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences
$215
$188
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Agoda.com
$448
$438
1,709 results
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenwasher dryerquilon restaurantjames parkconcierge teamhome away from homest jamesevery eveningroom servicenespresso machineturn down servicewonderful hotelwonderful stayvictoria stationgreen parkan upgrade
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place is amazing, we had a three bedroom suite that was huge, beautiful and fantastically equipped and did not want to leave. Ever. It had everything you could possibly think of, added to that the food was amazing, the service beyond expectations and the location fantastic. They could not do enough for us and our 4 year old was keen to drag at least one of the receptionists home with us as he was made such a fuss of. Already looking for when we can go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank LL14
Araceli-London, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

I was delighted to read you not only enjoyed our location but our service and food too. I have passed your comments on to my team.

It was very pleasing to read you found our suites had all the home comforts plus more to make your stay completely hassle free.

We have just launched our new kids@Taj programme which is specially designed for children to enusre they also feel they are extra special when coming to 'Taj' 51 Buckingham Gate.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed in a condo with our teens. The unit was lovely and comfortable! Top shelf amenities by Moulton Brown, and the most wonderful staff I have ever encountered. From extra pillows and a quick course in European washing machine usage to recommendations and reservations to fabulous places, we were so pleased. There is a lovely library offering complimentary cocktails and nibbles - a welcome respite from the kids for a bit. They offer an extensive collection of dvr's accompanied by popcorn and sodas. It was a perfect stay - I hope to return soon!

Room Tip: I can't imagine there are bad rooms. The neighborhood is very quiet, but close to many things.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JeanO587
Araceli-London, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

It was a pleasure to read your wonderful comments, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that my team looked after you.

Maybe on your next visit you can try out something special from our Bath Menu which I am sure you will be amazed with.

Our aim is to make it feel home from homes so with the added touch of popcorn and sodas it makes watching DVD's special.

I look forward to welcoming you all back.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was our second time at this wonderful hotel which is beautifully located, central and near many attractions in the area. Picadilly circus is just about a 15 minute walk away and the walk takes you through the beautiful and serene green park. The rooms are huge and clean. By far the most important part of this hotel is the staff. We truly cannot say enough about how great the staff was. They were attentive, responsive and very knowledgeable about how to get the best out of our stay in london. Jon in particular was so helpful and his recommendations about the "hidden gems" of London made a lot of difference to our trip. I would highly recommend this hotel and would most certainly be back again..and again..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yashua H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at 'Taj 51 Buckingham Gate. I am truly delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and my team delighted you with their knowledge and serivce. Jon's hidden gems are very special and steeped in History, something a bit different!

I look forward to personally meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We recently returned from a 2 week stay at this fantastic residence. We are a family of four with children ages 8 and 10 and the two room suite was the perfect set up for us. Spacious and thoughtfully appointed the rooms were a pleasure to be in but what really sets 51 Buckingham gate apart is the service - over our two weeks it just got better and better. From our friend that made sure breakfast was perfect every day to Alex and the concierge team who ensured we had the perfect outings and meals, even the room cleaners and turn down ladies - the service was truly outstanding. Thank you everyone for a fabulous time in London - 51 Buckingham Gate really deserves it's great reputation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate G

I was delighted to read your comments about your recent stay at 'Taj' 51 Buckingham Gate. I am pleased that you not only had the perfect stay but the service was perfect too.

We have just launched our Kids@Taj programme for children 1 - 12 years old which also includes a special amenity for children.

Once again thank you for your wonderful comments and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I really liked this all suite hotel.
It is situated next to Buckingham Palace and The Houses of Parliament
The suites are well appointed, if there was a fault it was that the bathrooms were a bit small.
The Library serves an excellent breakfast and complimentary drinks and canapés at night.
The staff were professional and helpful.
I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank appleacre

I was happy to read you enjoyed your recent stay at 'Taj' 51 Buckingham Gate and that we are very centrally located for all the main attractions in London. I am sorry you felt that the bathroom was too small, all our suites are different sizes from Junior Suites to 3 Bedroom Suites.

Our Courtyard is our secret garden and with the Fountain being donated by Queen Victoria and our Shakespearean Frieze around our building it is very historica,l I am delighted you enjoyed it.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.