I have been using Phoenix House over the last 2 years. I would say it's my home in London !! It has exellent connections to the tube (Sloane Square) and Knightbridge its a few minutes walk. Phoenix House is in a very quite little street of sloane street. I just love the kitchen with all the high tech appliances which are user friendly. The Apt I had last time was very cosy with a quite large sitting area and a very nice king size bedroom. I wish I could keep this secret for myself, but I really think that if you plan a visit in London, that's a place to stay. Staff are friendly and they really look after you !!! ciao !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s something uniquely seductive about Cheval Phoenix House. Nestled in the beating heart of Chelsea, our chic award-winning residence is on a mission to charm you – from the moment you set eyes on its beautifully restyled Victorian façade, to the instant you surrender to the smooth softness of its Italian linen. This is your exclusive gateway to the authentic Chelsea and Sloane Square philosophy of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cheval Phoenix House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix House Hotel London
- Aparthotel London
- Cheval Phoenix House London, England