We stayed here in April 2007 for a few days. The hotel is in a great location near Tower Bridge, Brick Lane, Southbank and other East End attractions. Located right next to a tube station and within walking distance to great sights/dining, this budget hotel delivered more than expected; A clean, spacious room, helpful staff and great price. It is a no-frills room, so it's best for a trip where you intend to spend your time out and about rather than in the room. Room did have nice bathroom, LCD TV and enough room for two adults to stay comfortably. I'd easily stay again on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England