Stayed here for 2 nights on business. The public areas are really nice and quite trendy looking compared to the likes of Premier Inn. It doesn't quite extend the the corridors and rooms by that doesn't really matter because they're clean and does the job for 1 or 2 nights. My room (236) smelt quite strongly of damp but there was no evidence of it so it may have been from the bathroom or recent carpet cleaning?
There always seems to be a big queue at reception so prepare to wait to check in/out.
The bathrooms are small but well formed; it feels like a cabin bathroom on a boat or plane and there was no bath in this room but the shower was just fine. Bring toiletries because you only get an 'all in one' hanging in the shower.
Didn't have breakfast but did have dinner one night. Chicken pitta pocket which was reasonable and quite tasty. I would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England