Having stayed at a few IBIS hotels now both in England and Europe I was not surprised at the fantastic quality of everything from clean quiet room to lovely breakfast with everything you could wish for, location is great with two tube stations just round the corner, and within two minutes walk Petticoat Lane, just doesn't get better than that, the hotel bar at night was buzzing and plentyof choice, good beers etc. And pleasant staff, look forward to staying there again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England