The room was quite small as I expected for a hotel in europe. However, it is nice and clean so there are no complaints in that regards. The location of this hotel is great..near many tourist attractions. the london tower and tower bridge are 10 minute walk. for westminster abbey and big ben, you can just jump on the tube which is right near the hotel. Also, the staff is very friendly which makes for a pleasant stay. They are also helpful when it comes to planning your day in london. overall, customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend the ibis london city to my friends and fam...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England