stayed here when attending conference in East End. Really close to tube station which serves the district and the Hammersmith & city lne, so getting around to other places easy. Young lady on reception was very welcomining and friendly. Room basic but clean and practical. tv, tea/coffee making facilities and free wi-fi. breakfast also good and cooked veggie sausages to order. Would stay here again if needed to be in this area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England