Me and my best friend (28 and 26 years old) have stayed in Ibis City Centre, London from friday 14th untill sunday 16th June 2013. We wanted to be sure that we had good beds to sleep on, have a clean room and be on a good spot.
And we got it all! The beds were good boxsprings, well done! This hotel is next to the tube station Aldgate East (literally just 25 meters away), zone 1.
The neighbourhood is very clean and okay and we felt safe all the time.
The staff was very helpfull, we were able to park our suitcases with them on the last day, for free of course. We were on the 6th floor.
Only point of complaining is the wifi; wifi is 10 pounds a day, which was a bit too much to our opinion. I guess business-clients would not mind.
That been said; I would recommend this hotel and come back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England