This is the best hotel I ever stayed in London.
The hotel is very good located, just around the corner of the Aldgate East underground station and 5 minutes walk from the Liverpool Street train/underground station.
Close to the hotel there are bars, pubs and mini markets.
The room was silent and very clean, as the hotel's common areas.
The bathroom was in yacht-style with a wide shower and the wardrobe was just sized for two persons.
There is also a wi-fi connection (not free) and a pay-tv, but i did not used it.
The quality/price ratio is very good but I think that at least some 1 or 2 hour/day of wi-fi connection should be considered...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England