I, my husband and my son stayed at this hotel on September 2012.We choose a room with some more amenities like a eletric kettle,and a internet connection that later I discover you have to pay 9,90 euros per day to use.Like the other Ibis , it is small and doesn't have anything special, the bathroom is like a cabin.The good thing at this hotel is the staff very helpful I remember a special french guy called Thierry who help us.The bad thing at this hotel is that there is a construction beside the hotel and the noise during the day is considerable.The other bad thing is the internet, it's so expensive in Europe at Ibis, at this one it is cost 9,90 euros per day or you can use the computers that cost about 3 euros an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England