I only spent one night here but I have to say it was more than adequate for a business traveller. It's directly outside Aldgate East Underground Station so the location couldn't have been more convenient. It's busy and seems popular with coach parties but it didn't feel or seem as chaotic as other hotels I have stayed at that cater for the coach trade. The room was clean, though not particularly large or well furnished but for the price it was more than adequate and i would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England