Stayed for one night on business
Really good for the city, 10 mins tops from Liverpool street
Attentive staff, really helpful, friendly and polite.
Good breakfast buffet too.
Room was quite small but was clean. I know that pod style shower/toilets are not to everyone's taste but I am fine with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch England