“charming building”

Shepherd's Bush Empire
Ranked #128 of 1,318 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Live music venue.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We saw Rascal Flatts at Shepherds Bush Empire on 11th July.
The building is lovely and has alot of character, however...the seating is uncomfortable (which is understandable due to it's age) and the venue was really hot so take something to fan yourself and wear cool clothing.
The drinks were reasonable and the fact that the venue was hot and seating hard didn't affect us having a good time.

1  Thank Lauren883
"great sound"
"stage door"
"great acoustics"

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I went to the Shepherds Bush Empire on 21st June to see George Thorogood & The Destroyers. This is about the 4th time I have been there and on every occasion I've had a great time with a great atmosphere and reasonably priced drinks. My favourite venue for smaller gigs.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the old BBC theatre and retains much of its charm and character. Helpful staff but limited choice at the bar. Fantastic gig, Max Rabbe is a secret I want to share. To get the full experience you must see him live.

1  Thank Stigroadie
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went to the Blue gig. Level 3 had the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in. Was invited to the VIP after party on Level 1. I thought it would be swish but it was pretty average.

1  Thank Lynne R