“Comfy chairs”

and up
London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
Ranked #696 of 1,765 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Curzon Mayfair offers live performances and popular films.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a free ticket to any Curzon cinema included in the London pass so we decided to go to Mayfair. It was a small (but sufficient) room, with comfy chairs and big feet space. It has a high quality screen and sound system. It was a great end to our trip to London.

All reviews

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Large screen
Comfy chairs
Really nice interior
Nice bar with great staff
Somewhat high volume. We had to have earplugs during the movie.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

By far my favourite cinema in London. High quality arthouse fare in large auditorium with large screen by London standards with extremely comfortable seats. Pleasant lobby area were you can relax and drink and eat before the film. Cheap before 2pm on weekends.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

On my last day in London before I headed back home to Aus, I decided to see Skyfall. I struggled to find a picture theatre that was showing in the middle of the day during the week, and then I come across Curzon Mayfair! It was only a short walk from Hyde Park Corner Tube station. It was a beautiful old style building and the staff were very friendly. Very well priced and it was great to watch the movie in a small theatre. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience at Curzon Mayfair!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2012

There's a feeling of 70s-style luxury in the tiny lobby where the walls are panelled in walnut-like wood and people lounge about on sofas drinkning champagne. I had a whiskey with my wife before watching a screening of Aida live from the Met. The seats are very comfortable, the atmosphere is great, and it's SO much better than going to an ordinary cinema. I also love the font they use. (Is there a font tour of London?) :)