“What a dump!”
Review of Vibe Bar

Vibe Bar
Ranked #165 of 318 Museums in London
More attraction details
Owner description: A boutique gallery which exhibits British contemporary art.
Sheringham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“What a dump!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Filthy dirty, disgusting toilets and madly overpriced, even for London.
Charged £15 in the outside bar for a jug of Pimms with two double shots of Pimms and some lemonade. No fruit or mint were available!
Avoid at all costs.

Visited June 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Came here during the day with a group of friends as we walked passed and loved the look of the courtyard. Sat here all day having coffees and a bit of lunch and decided we'd come back in the evening. So pretty much we loved it so much we spent the whole day here. Night time was packed , with a great 'vibe' , great music , and a lot of drinking ;) . All I can say is - if you're up for a laid back afternoon or fun filled evening - this is the place to be on trendy Brick Lane.

Visited October 2011
New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Check out their Food!”
Reviewed November 8, 2006

I'm originally from New York City, so my English girlfriends decided to show me around Brick Lane, which is a hip, trendy artsy area of London. They're known for their array of delicious curry restaurants. Well, they took me over to this Vibe Bar.

It was a Sunday, so naturally, it was crowded. I liked the bar's courtyard because you can sit down under the trees and enjoy a cold beer and you can even enjoy a nice South African BBQ.

Their burgers are ace and the bar's staff are super friendly. Check out the Vibe Bar!

1 Thank travelergirlie