“My secret Pub with real fire place”
Review of The Star Tavern

The Star Tavern
Ranked #502 of 1,284 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognised as one of the best pubs in Belgravia, The Star Tavern is an award-winning, traditional London pub. Our emphasis is on great service, good beers and home-cooked food - and we're also extremely handy if you're hosting any private functions near Knightsbridge.
Madrid, Spain
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“My secret Pub with real fire place”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The Star Tavern is very close to my hotel the Sheraton Belgravia, I discover it 7 years ago and it is the best one I know in London central área. With a lovely decoration, which includes a real fireplace during the cold season is the delight of those who come for a pint. Being in a little tourist area, is full of residents which is very nice and quiet to enjoy the beer you like. Provides customer to read newspapers and traditional food to accompany the wonderful beers. The Friday night is very busy but the friendly staff and the environment by offsetting it. My favorite pub of all that I could go in this city is a kind of best kept secret for those who want to make a good beer in a quiet and friendly environment.

Visited March 2011