Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $15.90
from $27.70
from $33.30
46,932 results
All reviews fast track ferris wheel champagne experience fast pass afraid of heights skip the line views are amazing long queue big ben ticket office sunny day great attraction other attractions visit london buckingham palace pod capsule
Reviewed yesterday

If you want to see London from the top, this is where you should go. Beautiful scenery and the experience is funny.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We love to do these kind of Ferris wheels at every city we visit as you get an aerial view of the city.
But this one moves too quickly as against some other ones like the Singapore flyer.
Also,most of the flyers have mentions about the city scape you are viewing, so that tourists can easily spot key monuments. But no such information in the London Eye.
Try to do it in the day time, we went in night and although the city lights look really good, one cannot really spot many buildings in the dark.
The tickets are timed so make sure you reach 15 mins before your time slot as the queues can be long.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Didn’t manage to book tickets so went at 9.45 as walk ins are accepted before 10 (and in the evening but can’t remember the time), there was no queue and it was fairly quiet which was good, by 10.30 it was much busier and there was a queue outside to get in. So definitely recommend going there early. The view was great and even though I’m extremely scared of heights it was completely fine because it doesn’t actually feel high up, I did give the balcony a miss though

Reviewed yesterday

Visited the London Eye on a clear sunny day. Staff were helpful and friendly. Purchased a fast track ticket which wasn't really needed as there was no queue or crowd for this time of year. Definitely a must to see when visiting London.

Reviewed yesterday

So my partner and I didn't really plan to go on it. We went inside the ticket office to have a look at the prices and it was £28 each, which I personally don't find too bad at all. So I went for two Fast Track which came to £76.00. It was worth the extra £20 for the fast track because as we got off the London Eye, it started to rain. Good timing. The bit that annoyed me the most was that there was a guy playing his music from his phone really loudly in our Pod. Awful Music. It disturbed the atmosphere for myself and others.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It's somehow too "touristy" for my taste, but as a one time thing it's fun. We went on a really sunny day, so the view was great. I love London, and it's a city to walk, not to see from above, in my opinion.

Reviewed yesterday

We have been to London numerous times and always specifically avoided this ultra touristy destination. We decided to go and loved it. The cars are large and comfortable...no sense of being unsafe. The views on a sunny day are fantastic at 500 feet above the ground. Check the web for the best time to go and pay for the fast lane which is to the left of the main line going into the facility.

Reviewed yesterday

Make sure that you book online if you can, I did a river cruise and eye combined ticket, which was cheaper than doing it separately. The river cruise was lovely and we had great weather with a very informed guide. The eye was amazing with stunning views, queues were long but to be expected. overall a great day

Reviewed yesterday

To start, we've been to London a number of times, spending weeks seeing much around the city and we finally broke down and did the London Eye with our 4 year old. Having been to the Tower, Tower Bridge, Westminster, Shard,Cheesegrater, Walkie Talkie and been to the tops for views from all, the London Eye is just.. meh. We spent the extra money on fast passes and I don't know if it was well spent or just a scam, they give you a time slot when you buy regular tickets and Fast Pass avoids the queue. You get your tickets in the building across the way from the entrance, and line up, it took maybe 10 minutes to get into a cabin. The cabin is a lozenge shaped glass walled thing with an oblong bench in the middle. No narration, no guide to what you're looking at, and you reach a height of 443'. Biggest problem is that you're in Waterloo, you're looking over at Parliament and Westminster Abby which blocks your view of Buckingham Palace and the other direction it's pretty pedestrian views. The Eye just isn't that great, I'd really recommend the Shard or garden at the top of the Walkie Talkie for great views of the Tower & Tower Bridge. Total cycle is just about 30 minutes. Barely worth the 100 pounds / $130 spent..

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We were there at sunset - a must-see when in London! Very cool and oh, those views ... it goes around very slowly and hardly feels like you’re moving!