Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $15.70
from $27.50
from $33.00
46,916 results
All reviews fast track ferris wheel champagne experience fast pass afraid of heights skip the line views are amazing long queue big ben ticket office sunny day great attraction other attractions visit london buckingham palace pod capsule
Reviewed today

I highly recommend booking the Champagne Experience. I read reviews that said it wasn't worth it and you had to stand in line anyways, etc, etc. so we were hesitant. However, while sipping champagne in the lounge we realized just how long the regular line is and we were so glad that we did not have to stand in it. When it was our time, we were escorted to the faster line, went straight to bag check and were on a pod in less than 5 minutes. Totally worth it! Plus we had a champagne cart and knowledgeable employee in the pod with us who could tell us what we were seeing and answer questions.

Reviewed today via mobile

Loved the professional way everything was organised well worth paying that bit extra to move on quicker. Amazing feat of engineèring loved it & will definitly return

Reviewed today

We booked this mini adventure through the Concierge at our hotel and took a taxi across the river.

We did not queue, I am not sure how that was arranged. The weather was pretty good so the views were good, not as distant as might be possible sometimes, but the views over London were stunning.

Even my girlfriend, who does not like heights, as a rule, enjoyed it.

It is so iconic, I guess it just has to be done, but maybe only once? Only because there is so much to do in London.

Reviewed today

Beautiful and spectacular view. You can London in a beautiful way. Also really high but enough protection.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Had a lovely visit to the London Eye as part of a hen party. Staff were interested in our visit and what we had planned. Were given a private pod which was a lovely treat and very much appreciated by us all.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

For an attraction that was only meant to be up for a while this wheel (eye?) is holding up. Upgrades are overrated

Do it once and it's enough. Guess it's like everything else...depends on who you go with because that is where the entertainment really is anyway.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Nice experience with great view :) a little bit expensive, but take the package of tickets in combination with 2-3 other attractions and thats ok then :)

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Stunning view of London at every time of the day. Definitely worth a visit, although it is not necessarily cheap.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I proposed my gf on the 8th and there are a few things I would love to mention. The lady at the ticket counter and the customer service agent at the door, both almost blew the surprise by stating my visit with my gf in the company, which was supposed to be a secret.
Anyways, we had to wait a bit longer as the photographer didn't show up. But Arnie and Niam saved the day.
Arnie volunteered to take our pictures ( he is a wonderful instagrammer) and was such a cheerful soul. His colleague, Niam was as wonderful. Arnie went above and beyond the call of the Duty to accommodate and make our day special.
Things do happen, I was disappointed first for the surprise almost being blown but the 2 guys just made our day memorable.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

After a long wait we got in the pod and have a great view of parliament the tower the Thames it was great for taking pictures on a clear day