Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $15.70
from $27.40
from $32.90
76,980 results
All reviews fast track ferris wheel champagne experience fast pass afraid of heights skip the line views are amazing long queue big ben ticket office sunny day great attraction other attractions visit london buckingham palace pod capsule
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I booked an experience here for me and my partner. I had no idea what to expect and on arrival we were given a hotel chocolat bag with a tray of chocolates and a tasting tree card, I thought we were going to just have these and be talked through the range how wrong I was...

As we got on the eye (we were whisked past the queue which was hundreds of people long), we were served pressecco by two attentive London eye ladies and the hotel chocolat expert talked us through all the finer points. She was very knowledgable and all 3 of them were friendly and made the experience. We had two trips of the eye but were were all too wrapped up in the chocolate to pay all that much attention to the sights.

Very good value for money when you consider we had two trips on the eye, bubbly, chocolate there and a goody bag to take home. I only found this by fluke and I'm recommending it to all my friends and even though it would be the same am considering going back myself.

1  Thank Jaz84
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We visited in summer and the queues were long but we had per booked a skip the line champagne experience so we only had a 15 min wait. Great way to get a birds eye view of London and Pommery champagne was a great way to compliment the experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Buy your tickets on line. We did not have a printer, just an ipad, but that was okay...I did not have to even queue for the collection; just keyed in the order number into an little kiosk and immediately the tickets printed out. It took 15 seconds. There was a short queue for the Eye as we were there at start up time. When we finished there was a HUGE queue to get on the ride. It was a great ride with a good look at London. Do it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Get there early and you don't wait in line. The view is great and the pods are air conditioned. The ride takes approximately 30 minutes.

1  Thank Pat J
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is always fun to see a city from the sky but in this case I was a little bit disappointed. The attraction is placed so that the things you see really well mostly are Buildings that are so large and easy to see anyway. We were there in the afternoon and perhaps it was a good time. It seemed to be a lot of people there but we got our tickets within minutes and got an estimate on the queue of about 20 minutes which proved to be rather accurate. The service in the ticket office and in the attraction was really good and effective.