“Worst Service Ever”

Order Online
Ranked #2,262 of 28,153 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Venezuelan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award-winning Venezuelan Restaurant in London. Our food is a mix of authentic Venezuelan recipes and the creative expression of our chefs whom are inspired by the rich and colourful Venezuelan flavours. Our food is a combination of cornbread, back beans, fried plantains and avocado, coupled with tasty shredded beef, pork loin or delicious roasted vegetables. Our small plates are indulgent and comforting and we have a broad variety of vegan and vegetarian dishes too. Our food is exciting, tasty and colourful and the atmosphere is trendy, buzzy and friendly. **We've been featured in Channel Four and Evening Standard**.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Being Venezuelan, I can tell this restaurant offers a more fusion approach to our traditional cuisine. It’s not what not what I was looking for but it was kinda tasty.

What I truly remember is the poor service. I was with some friends and we waited ages for the waitress to take our order, ages to have our food at the table and even an additional bit as we were missing a plate.

I wouldn’t spend a penny here (and will not in the future)

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (278)

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

We visited for dinner on a Wednesday and found the place half full. This place isn’t big though, so bear that in mind if there’s more than four of you coming (so book).
I’m not familiar with Venezuelan cuisine but found everything that we ordered tasty. Portion sizes did seem a little small, however we found they were actually quite filling.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Went with friends to have our Christmas dinner and could not be happier! We were a group of 16 people and they managed to be very well organized, service was great and food amazing! Would definitely recommend it and will be back for sure! Thank you guys, you rock!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019

I'd been wanting to visit Arepa & co for a while after passing it frequently when walking along the canal.
We ordered fruit juices and water when seated. However, fruit juices arrived and water did not. I asked again for water and a straw- to no avail- and ended up having to go up to the bar to get my own straw, water and glasses. The restaurant wasn't busy so I was a little disappointed with the standard of service.
When the food came it was very tasty- I had the avocado and eggs arepa and my friend had the full breakfast. The cheese and ham cachapa the couple beside us ordered also looked incredible!
I'd go back for the food, but maybe lower my expectations of the overall experience.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Nice coffee, nice staff. We’ll be getting our morning walk coffee from here in future, not from the neighbouring place with an extremely rude manager!

Date of visit: November 2019