Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum

More Info
from $46.10
More Info
2,846 results
All reviews press room behind the scenes take photos trophies megastore tunnel elvis legend
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

I was really looking forward to this Birthday present, a tour of the Bridge.
The whole experience was a mess up from start to finish. Showed our tickets on entry and were told to sit and wait for the tour to start. After 20 minutes I asked the young lady when the tour would start as it was after the designated time to which she replied 'oh you need to be over the road'
We went on the walking tour no guide just a set of headphones and a tablet. The concept worked pretty well as you can go at your own pace.
The tour is not great and only a real diehard fan would say its better than average.
It put an hour in but I would not recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Overall a very good tour of the stadium. Guide was excellent. Got to see the press room and lockers. Sat on the same benches as the great ones. My two grandchildren aged 7 and 11 loved the tour. Definitely recommend to football fans

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Henry J
Reviewed September 3, 2019

As tittles we had a bit of a rocky start in store. I spoke with management and the experience quickly turners around through the professionalism of manager Claire and employee Vera. Thank you both for helping my boys and I to have a very memorable trip. Can’t wait to come back. Thank you!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed my stadium tour and Museum experience. Our tour was led by Leonard who was a true credit to Chelsea FC. A true Blue, and very knowledgable. Awesome experience to have gone behind the scenes of a club I have supported for over 20 years. Access granted to areas such as both change rooms, tunnel, pitch side and the press room. I was also very impressed with the museum getting to relive some of our finest memories.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank ElNino8888
Reviewed August 28, 2019

My dad and I wanted to visit a football stadium during our holiday in London, and Stamford Bridge was closest to our hotel, so that's why we came. I've watched the Premier League most weekends for the past decade, so it was very exciting to finally visit one of the stadiums in person. The tour staff were very friendly, and it was cool to see the changing rooms (and a thrill to see Christian Pulisic's shirt in the home changing room). Walking out of the players tunnel was another highlight, the pitch was beautiful. Overall a great experience, and I hope to come back and see a match here someday.

Date of experience: July 2019