Park Plaza London Riverbank
  • Fitness center
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
5,843 results
All reviewsvauxhall tube stationchino latinolondon eyealbert embankmentriver viewbig benbuilding workvictoria lineroom serviceexecutive roomminute walksouth bankmini baran upgradebooked this hotelmodern hotelstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Actually the only criticism was the view of the derelict building opposite and numerous railway lines below! The location, room, service and food were all very good and the ideal location should I have needed a base from where I could visit London as a tourist.The view from the restaurant was very nice.

It was business stay and overall pretty good!

Room Tip: Overlook the river if possible.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
MaciejHille, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review online.

I was delighted to read about your good experience with us on this occasion.

I would recommend that you upgrade to one of our Executive Riverview rooms next time, so that you can enjoy some of the best views in London.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just returned from a weekend away at this hotel.
Really good London hotel with excellent staff, especially the Concierge staff who were very helpful.
Room was clean and comfortable with excellent bathroom
Good location for Westminster and only a short walk from London Eye.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I should hope that you choose Park Plaza Riverbank on your next trip to London!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at the Plaza for one night during a brief stop over in London. The hotel is well located on the southbank, and is easily accessible.

Our room was spacious with a modern décor. The bathroom was particularly nice and had a very relaxing shower.We ordered room service (two burgers) which were delicious, and the merlot was also of high quality. Service was also prompt and excellent.

One slight dampener was the constant sound of what appeared to be railway or the lift. This was a little off putting and I would ask to stay in another room if we came to the hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lift - may be noisy
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MaciejHille, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Luke,

Thank you for posting your recommendation online.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your short visit here, hopefully next time you will get the chance to stay with us for longer!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
MarioGarcia-Vao, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently for an event - have stayed in park plazas before so knew I would have a good stay. Entrance area and reception was impressive with very nice staff. When I got to my room was pretty disappointed - it didn't seem up to the standard of other park plazas. The shower wouldn't switch off properly so it dripped all night and I was unable to switch the bathroom light off - which coupled with the fact that the bathroom door would not close meant that I had to sleep with a sliver of light on - I prefer a dark room! The room was also boiling and the air con was not working. I got 3 hours of sleep at the most! Additionally, the day after I realised that I had left some clothes by mistake in the room (tip - don't hang anything up on the hook in the bathroom behind the door) so I called the hotel who put me through to housekeeping. They confirmed that they had my items but I needed to send them an email with my card details so they could charge me for the posting! Whilst I don't mind paying for my own forgetfulness I just thought it was slightly dodgy putting such sensitive info on an email! I duly did it however, and I just hope my items are returned and that i am not fleeced for postage! Also, I did spend quite a bit of money that evening at the event (evident from my room acount) plus im a regular customer of the park plaza chain so I thought a kind gesture may have been offered. Despite all this however, location was good, really close to vauxhall tube station and hotel facilities were nice.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review online.

I read your comments in regards to the room standards with certain concern and I would kindly ask you to write me a personal email with further details of your booking. That way I will be able to remedy the details described. In addition to that I will be happy to confirm your delivery and rest assured your details are absolutely safe.

On the other hand I was glad to read that you found the facilities and location up to your needs.

I look forward to your email.

Mario Garcia-Vao