Stayed here recently for an event - have stayed in park plazas before so knew I would have a good stay. Entrance area and reception was impressive with very nice staff. When I got to my room was pretty disappointed - it didn't seem up to the standard of other park plazas. The shower wouldn't switch off properly so it dripped all night and I was unable to switch the bathroom light off - which coupled with the fact that the bathroom door would not close meant that I had to sleep with a sliver of light on - I prefer a dark room! The room was also boiling and the air con was not working. I got 3 hours of sleep at the most! Additionally, the day after I realised that I had left some clothes by mistake in the room (tip - don't hang anything up on the hook in the bathroom behind the door) so I called the hotel who put me through to housekeeping. They confirmed that they had my items but I needed to send them an email with my card details so they could charge me for the posting! Whilst I don't mind paying for my own forgetfulness I just thought it was slightly dodgy putting such sensitive info on an email! I duly did it however, and I just hope my items are returned and that i am not fleeced for postage! Also, I did spend quite a bit of money that evening at the event (evident from my room acount) plus im a regular customer of the park plaza chain so I thought a kind gesture may have been offered. Despite all this however, location was good, really close to vauxhall tube station and hotel facilities were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Millbank and the Houses of Parliament in the heart of the city, Park Plaza London Riverbank offers stunning four-star deluxe accommodation for corporate and leisure travellers. The hotel is within easy reach of both London Waterloo and Vauxhall railway stations as well as Westminster Underground. Following a spectacular renovation, Park Plaza London Riverbank now offers 489 sumptuous guest rooms, including Superior Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suites, some with stunning river views. The modern fitness suite is open 24 hours a day and features a range of cardio and weight equipment. Located on the first floor, Chino Latino(R) Restaurant & Bar, the Lounge and a fresh new Sushi Bar offer tantalising cuisine with beautiful 180-degree panoramic views of the River Thames and the Houses of Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Plaza London Riverbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London Riverbank England
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London