Having got a cheapie flight we spent one night here whilst taking in a show.
We paid for the Executive upgrade which I'm really not sure is worth the money - the exclusive executive lounge is a bit bland and the only refreshments are on offer are tea and coffee. (The free wine is only available 6 to 8 when most people will be out!). We had to have our breakfast in the main restaurant as the executive lounge was full.
Good hotel and I can't complain about it but as I say not sure the Executive supplement is worth while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Millbank and the Houses of Parliament in the heart of the city, Park Plaza London Riverbank offers stunning four-star deluxe accommodation for corporate and leisure travellers. The hotel is within easy reach of both London Waterloo and Vauxhall railway stations as well as Westminster Underground. Following a spectacular renovation, Park Plaza London Riverbank now offers 489 sumptuous guest rooms, including Superior Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suites, some with stunning river views. The modern fitness suite is open 24 hours a day and features a range of cardio and weight equipment. Located on the first floor, Chino Latino(R) Restaurant & Bar, the Lounge and a fresh new Sushi Bar offer tantalising cuisine with beautiful 180-degree panoramic views of the River Thames and the Houses of Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Plaza London Riverbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London Riverbank England
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London