Stayed in a one bedroom third floor apartment for five memorable days in April and everything previously said on this site proved to be correct. First impressions were favourable as the street and entrance are lovely, however my heart sank when I saw the rather faded carpet and foyer. However it was perfectly clean and traditionally furnished with quality fabrics and furniture as was the apartment.
We loved the apartment, beautiful, roomy bathroom and bedroom, small but adequate kitchen and comfortable, atmospheric lounge with tiny balcony to the fascinating street below. Warm as toast, free wi-fi and very helpful manager Terri who will book theatres, taxis etc. Fantastic position, we walked everywhere and always felt so safe, very classy area of Mayfair. Sheperd's Market is just behind the building with lots of lovely restaurants, shops and two supermarkets also so close. Great coffee at the cafe diagonally opposite on the corner. Taxis go past all the time which we used frequently but the tube is only a street away.
The best thing about our stay was the complimentary Chauffeur pick up from the airport if staying five days or more! A great, relaxing way to exit the airport with courteous driver in very new luxury vehicle and it removed all that stress of finding cabs or trains when tired from a long flight. We used that very reliable service again to get to the Pancras station when catching the very early Eurostar to Paris, a great decision in busy morning traffic.
Don't hesitate to stay here, our one bedroom apartment was roomy and glorious to return to at night and so close to a plethora of restaurants as well. We ate out mostly, but did go to Harrods and selected some heavenly seafood meals which we heated up and we always ate a hearty breakfast in before exploring this marvellous city.
These apartments get rather expensive in the high season but we felt we got more than value for money with our April stay and would come back again without question. A bonus was the antique lift which was very reliable and welcome at the end of the day. I also liked the hair salon next door which was so convenient and the bottle shop opposite was handy a s well. Stay here without qualms folks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 44 Curzon Street by Mansley offers a wide selection of serviced apartments designed to provide comfort, privacy and value for money in an outstanding central London location. Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, our aim is to make you feel at home. We have been the owners of 44 Curzon Street apartments for over fifty years. 44 Curzon Street was the first property of its kind, built in 1908 as a gentlemens' pied-à-terre. Today, we offer a range of distinct serviced apartments in Mayfair with character, space and privacy together with the convenience and flexibility of luxury self catering facilities. Our apartments provide exceptional comfort with a range of layouts and facilities to suit your needs, ranging from studio apartments to elegant three bedroom, two bathroom apartments with a spacious drawing/dining room. Our apartments benefit from complimentary WIFI and digital television including foreign channels. Our Mansley Reception staff at the front desk are at your service and will be able to arrange your personal laundry, dry cleaning and purchase any provisions you may need. They can also book tickets for the theatre, sporting events or concerts, make restaurant reservations, book tours or car hire and offer assistance with other requirements you may have. 44 Curzon Street apartments are situated in the heart of Mayfair, just a short stroll from the luxury brand shopping streets and many of London's famous landmarks and attractions. We offer a great alternative to a hotel giving you more freedom, flexibility and offer great value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your 44 Curzon Street by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 44 Curzon Street Apartments Hotel London
- 44 Curzon Street By Mansley London, England