Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Very rude. I don’t deserve to be treated like this.”
Review of Falafel

Falafel
Order Online
Ranked #767 of 1,818 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always buy a chicken shawarma wrap here even if I pass by or even when I'm home through Uber eats. Even if I put with cutleries and napkins, they don't put the cutleries and napkins. I ordered twice through Uber eats and the falafel is different. They just put the sauces whichever they want. Firstly, there's no chilli, secondly, it was very spicy. So I'm not sure how can I order here. I went to the store and didn't ask me if I want chilli or garlic but the next guy next to me asked him if he wants chilli or garlic. Then, he told me in a rude way "next time tell me if you want chilli or garlic cause it's there". I work in a restaurant and I wasn't treated very well here. I guess ethnicity is important here as I am from Asia.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

Love this place. Great food and the staff are so friendly. The other week they opened up the shop for us after they had closed and cleared everything up.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Used to be SO good but they've got lots of new staff now that have poor customer service. Ordered food and two members of staff tried to convince me it was fresh. Took it out and it was stone cold it had to go in the bin. I think if they bring back their honest good staff then maybe I'll return but I my opinion after so many years it has all gone downhill.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had many falafels wraps in my time but this one tops all. It was simply delicious and had such flavoursome ingredients. The use of fresh parsley was a really nice touch! Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Places like this are few and far between in London these days. Hearty food served by the community to the community.

£5 will get you a carrot and ginger juice or a homemade lemonade (£1.50 each) plus a falafel wrap (£3.50). Take it to the park and bask. It’s brilliant.

Date of visit: March 2019