1,513 results
All reviews minute walk north greenwich tube station stayed here beans hi express attending a concert air con jubilee line cutty sark busy road one night stay cooked breakfast breakfast was included tea and coffee an overnight stay the hotel is clean ideal location
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 5 nights and will not return.
- breakfast is really basic
- my room did not smell well
- elevators were malfunctioning every day
- due to elevators and busy traffic I had to take the stairs to the 5th floor a couple of times
- despite closed Windows there is still quite a bit of noice coming through
- WiFi is good
- every time I picked up a bottle of water my credit card was needed to charge this to my room: very inconvenient

Trip type: Traveled on business
Team G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 357mickeyv,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, we are sorry to hear about the inconveniences that you had during your stay.

Thank you for bringing these to our attention, we will have a look into the issues you faced so you or any other guests don't have the same experience.

We hope we can welcome you back to us, and show you the improvements we have made thanks to your valuable feedback.
Ceri- Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 1 night. Rooms are clean and well kept . Staff accommodating and friendly . Very good all you can eat inclusive breakfast too!. Easy to walk to the O2 - direct route - taxi journey about a fiver.

Date of stay: September 2019
Team G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Andy S

Thank you for taking the time to submit your amazing review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to read that you found our reception staff to be accommodating and friendly, We are very pleased you enjoyed the breakfast too.

We do hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Abi Martins

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked it whilst needing to be near the O2 but was quite a walk, especially with a suitcase. The room was comfy, annoying bright light under the door, but clean and no complaints. The breakfast was really good with loads of choice. Check out was midday. So although location wasn't ideal I couldn't really fault the rest.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear lou181818,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to submit a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us

I am delighted to read that you found the room comfy and that you enjoyed the breakfast. I am sorry, however, to hear that the light from the hall was annoying and may have impacted your stay.

Again, I apologise about light and hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here as didn't want to mess about with the tube after a very big concert (the underground gets gridlocked after)and this was the only local place on site. I 'm not good with directions and called the hotel to assist me. The lady i spoke to was great. Really helpful and friendly. Once you know where it is,it's easy to find but a good 10-15 minute walk from the o2 arena. The room was lovely. Very clean and equipped with kettle,iron ,tv and hairdryer. The beds were comfortable and the the shower was powerful and plenty of towels. Also plenty of sockets for electricals. The breakfast was included but we went at a busy time so,unfortunately, not a lot of choice left(could have more fruit to choose from)and no white bread.There is a small selection of confectionery and soft drinks available at the reception area so that was ideal for when we got back late.All staff were friendly and professional.

Definitely recommend if you're seeing a concert and don't want to risk missing trains.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear kittykate96,

Thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us.

I am very delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that everything was at the standard you expect. I am glad to hear that you were able to get directions to the hotel as we understand it can be quite tricky.

I am sorry, however, to hear that there weren't many choices available to you at breakfast. We will definitely make sure to investigate this as we want our guests to have the full breakfast experience.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here end of August, hotel happy to store my baggage on the day we arrived and the day we left, so we were not bogged down with a back pack for our trip in London.
It’s a tube and bus from the tube but run regular and I’ve stayed in central London and much prefer this hotel.
The reception staff are great so helpful, we left drink bottles in our room, phoned as soon as realised and they kept them in their fridge, it’s the little extras they do that make the trip great.
Room great, quite and clean. Windows are being revamped, but not an issue.
I will stay here again without any hesitation

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear newport68,

Thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us.

I am very delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that everything was at the standard you expect. We always strive for the best and i am glad to see that you have given a 5 star rating. You are absolutely right; the little extras do go a long way to make a trip great. I do hope that we will be seeing you again very soon.