Stayed here recently for the Olly Murs concert, and it was clean, great hot shower, standard type of budget room but everything you need, breakfast a little limited but fine, hot and tasted ok, it's a good location for the O2 and about a 15 minute walk, another reviewer on here has put a tip about staying on the left hand side of the road and crossing at the roundabout this is a useful tip. I have one big gripe that the pricing is high when there is a concert on, This time the rooms were paid for me by corporate hospitality but I tried to book for two nights for another concert and have been quoted £250 per night, this is not a budget rate! I looked on the net and it says no rooms available, but the desk said they did have rooms, so I guess they will go on the net reduced if they do not sell at the higher rate, dissapointment because we will now look around and the hotel has lost our business not just for the one future visit, but others as well, understand the need to maximise profit, but one tube stop away rooms plentiful at £100-£120 per night, for £250 a night I would want a bit more for my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Holiday Inn Express London-Greenwich, the closest hotel to the O2 Arena. You can see the O2 Arena and the sparkling lights of Canary Wharf's high-rise offices reflected on the River Thames from our modern hotel. Holiday Inn Express London-Greenwich is conveniently located just off the A102 and 15 minutes by car from London City Airport. Stroll to the nearby O2 Arena for sports events and big-name concerts or catch an Underground train into central London from North Greenwich station, 10 minutes' walk away. Holiday Inn Express London-Greenwich is a handy base for business, 15 minutes' drive from exhibitions and conferences at ExCeL. We have plenty of parking space and a self-service Business Centre open 24 hours. Host a workshop for up to 35 people in one of our 2 modern meeting rooms. Underground trains from North Greenwich station speed you to central London sights like majestic Buckingham Palace. Stay local to set your watch at Greenwich's hill-top Royal Observatory. Children under 18 stay free in our family rooms, making us a good-value choice. Help yourself at the inclusive hot breakfast buffet in Holiday Inn Express London-Greenwich's bright Great Room. Choose from our range of bar meals and mingle over drinks in the Lobby bar. Free Wi-Fi available throughout. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, IHG, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich England