This is the second time that we've stayed at this particular hotel and it won't be the last! It was a special occasion and the staff went above and beyond our normal expectations to make it even better.
The location of this hotel is great; Greenwich Market, the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory are within a ten minute walk and access into the City is really easy as the DLR station is next to the hotel (get the ticket that allows you to use the tube all day (we paid £21 for two adults and one child)).
As other reviewers have said, parking is limited (just like the rest of London) so it would be worthwhile calling ahead to check availability and checking to see if there is an alternative.
Service, be it at the main reception or at the breakfast buffet, was quick, friendly and efficient and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Greenwich is a 4 star hotel in the heart of historic Greenwich, southeast London. Holiday makers are just 5 min walk from the National Maritime Museum and Royal Observatory and can explore the city with train and DLR station opposite the hotel. Business guests are just 12 min from the Canary Wharf financial district and enjoy the convenience of WiFi . Relax in our Elements Restaurant, L'attitude Bar and leisure suite. Limited pay parking on site operating on a first come first parked basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Accor London Greenwich
- London Novotel
- Novotel Greenwich
- Novotel London Greenwich England