Had a great time staying in Greenwich. Hotel couldn't be handier to get into London. We used the DLR and changed at Canary Wharf - worth the trip in itself.
Hotel was very good but room faced railway so was some train noise early in the morning but would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Greenwich is a 4 star hotel in the heart of historic Greenwich, southeast London. Holiday makers are just 5 min walk from the National Maritime Museum and Royal Observatory and can explore the city with train and DLR station opposite the hotel. Business guests are just 12 min from the Canary Wharf financial district and enjoy the convenience of WiFi . Relax in our Elements Restaurant, L'attitude Bar and leisure suite. Limited pay parking on site operating on a first come first parked basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Accor London Greenwich
- London Novotel
- Novotel Greenwich
- Novotel London Greenwich England