“Basic KFC experience”

Kfc
Ranked #1,487 of 1,668 Quick Bites in London
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2019

We came here for lunch - decided to get something simple and cheap(ish).

The place has very few seats - only 3 tables if I remember correctly. We were lucky enough to get our own table, but most people were crammed together awkwardly in a long table.

No complaints about the food: exactly what I would've expected from a KFC.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Got the "Party Bucket"--which had plenty of choices-popcorn chicken, filets, wings, etc. The french fries weren't the best, but I had to take them on a 10 minute bus ride! Service was friendly and efficient..

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Nancy171717
Reviewed March 24, 2017

Usually stop in to pick up the spicy chicken wings for a hot zingy kick and at 99p for two it is a bargain

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

The 'WORST!' KFC I have ever visited.
I arrived to find a very unfriendly lady at the counter, I asked for 12 Mini Fillets as it said on the board for a 12 Piece Deluxe Boneless feast.
Anyway The lady behind the counter was very arrogant and gave me a really dirty look, I purchased my order and as time kicked on I realised the money she charged me was not the price of my meal and she did not ask what I wanted to drink etc.
I asked her about my sides and she bluntly said You did not ask for them, you ordred 12 Mini Fillet Burgers!!!
I never asked for Burgers, anyway to cut a long story short I got my money back not before a long winded conversation on how I did not ask for burgers.
Shocking place, I drove all day to get to London and was faced with that rubbish!

Never again.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed October 31, 2016

No matter what time of day you go to this branch the chicken is only just warm at best , mostly cold, same with the chips. This type of food is only tasty when freshly cooked, why not cook small batches during the day and serve it how it is meant to be? Plenty more options near by, my advice is go elsewhere.

Date of visit: October 2016