“Good snack menu”
Review of Bison And Bird

Bison And Bird
Ranked #15,078 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The cocktails are a water down version of what they meant to be,,,slight rip off. Staff has always been attentive or a bit over...removing glasses like mad.

The snacks we had were great,crispy squid,chicken wings,sweet potato chips the best. I cannot comment about mains,but seems okay and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Bison And Bird

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

nice waitress. Ok looking place and cheapish food at lunch. I say ish as you can't really recognize the chicken burger as chicken. Satay sauce drowned out any spice intentions as this was supposed to be a Thai chicken burger. No lemongress coriander chilli flavour detected. Served in a bun with a slice of tomato n pickle. No wonder it was a fiver. If you like Maccy D's here is your place.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

i have visited the bison and bird a couple of times to catch up with a friend if they are in town , (not of my own choice) over the last year as i live on clapham high street . i have never written a review on this but the time has come , the staff are very poor i waited over half an hour for a drink on saturday night even though i was spotted 4 or 5 times wating at the bar they walk right past , i counted atleast 10 people behind the bar but the whole talk around me was how long people were waiting to be served . This has happened to me several times now and i will never set foot in here again . Doubles are sold as standard so a round when you finallyy get one costs double . Someone needs to tell the manager quality not quantity in terms of staff who are very rude and unbelievably slow . Please dont waste your time .

1  Thank damo k
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Bison and Bird looks posh but we got there for watching French open final. Its interior is cozy and well coordinated. On top of that, they got big screens so it is a good venue to watch some sports event. I had a pint and chilli burger which could be the best so far in London.

At night the place becomes more like a club and loads of people would be there.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I visited Bison and Bird last night for dinner with a friend. Lots of my sort of food on the menu - burgers, nachos, sweet potato fries, steak etc.

Really enjoyed the food and the service was very good up until the end. My only gripe was that I felt we had outstayed our welcome as we were brought the bill without asking then asked if we were paying cash or card and the waitress hovered over us whilst we got our money together.