Open today: 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM

from $63.10
from $43.40
from $19.70
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you wanted get rip off badly then this is the right place to go. £16 advanced booked. 3 Shots & 3 vodka lemonades cost £38 quid!!!!!! Overcrowded, long queue for toilet, cloakroom and bars. They made half of people in there are miserable and fed up!!!

2  Thank JamesMcConnell61
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am not usually a party go-er and this was my first night out in a long, long time and all I can say is I would have had a better evening spent at home. After patiently waiting in the queue for 40 minutes with a group of friends, we reached the top of the queue to be told our table is not on the list and were rudely pushed behind the line and spoken to as if we were looking for trouble. In the process of this happening, a female staff member had physically pushed me out the way onto the crowd behind me without explaining what is going on and rudely shouted to get out her way with a male security member immediately rushing over to hold me back for no apparent reason as if to suggest I had been causing trouble -being made to look inferior and embarrassing me for no reason. When explaining that I had done nothing I was rudely and loudly sworn at by the female staff member who made a huge scene in front of a huge queue of people (she clearly needs a new job) Following this, when I had entered the building, the security member checking through bags was extremely rude and appeared to have no patience or respect and almost a bias against me. Staff inside were not any merrier and the queue for the ladies was pretty much stretching from one floor to another - 3 broken toilets once you get inside. We asked 2 members of staff if there were other toilets who both said no to only find another one downstairs!! To pay money and go on a night out and be treated with zero respect and made to feel like dirt - NO THANKS

1  Thank Fatma A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited tiger tiger as part of the hen do party hub. Well I definitely won't be going again espically for food. The service was terrible the food below average and as for timings, very poor. We had to pre order as part of the deal, we booked for 8.30pm.
Our orders were missing, we had to reorder meaning this wad going to take longer. We finally got food at 9.30pm.
6 of us were served and 2 missing, they took another 10 minutes. We were getting very frustrated. The 2 celiacs we had pre ordered for had no choice and given steak and salad.
The desert was then another 40 minutes 10.10pm and I wish I hadn't bothered it was horrid.
We did complain and were given a bottles of bubbles which was nice but half the party wasn't drinking.
I didn't even make it to the nightclub area I just wanted to go home.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bought early bird tickets and still needed to queue for an hour. The had to queue for the cloak room which was an even bigger joke and shocking system. The bar staff are rude. The drink are pretty over pricedsjd watered down but it's London. The 2 toilets were poorly managed and always at least half the toilets out of action meaning the toilet queue was so long.
All of this is I can live with and still have a good night but at closing when I had to queue again to pick up my jacket handed over the three tickets because me and my friends put them together and only 2 jackets came back. I asked where my jacket was? Only to be asked to come into the back to look myself. Searched for my jacket but it wasn't there. Basically they gave away my jacket to someone else. Never been so angry in all my life what is the point of a ticket system if your stuff if still going to get given to others
Won't be returning unless it's to collect my coat

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a weekend night, it was horrible. The club is horrible and even the staff. Don’t even think of going to such horrible place rather enjoy your weekend at any other night club. The staff is horrible and even the music.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Popped in here for a meal before a show which was on locally. Service was lovely and happy hour 2for 1 drinks - even on our soft drinks - was welcome. However its not a place I would feel I could recommend. The food was ok - nothing special - my pasta was a bit variable in temperature and my sons chicken burger was a bit overcooked but by no means inedible. The real problem is the restaurant is linked to a nightclub/venue and so the toilet area is huge, really shabby and out of kilter with the pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant. There was someone there painting the walls (at 7pm) whilst the place was open to the public which I thought was a bit odd and in the toilets themselves half the taps didnt work - and the decor was unkempt with cracked off tiles and rickety toilet seats. But the most off putting thing for me was that a large brown/bronze shiny insect scurried past me - Im no expert and cant tell you what it was -but it didnt look good. I know creatures will get into lower level areas and it cant be helped at times but the whole experience of the place took a bit of a nosedive for me after that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited on holiday, I had food and drinks in the restaurant with friends and we had an amazing time. Thank you to Teo who was polite and welcoming. Will definitely visit again next time I'm in London!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to pop in here one evening with some friends, not expecting much except a quick meal. However, I must say I was blown away with the quality of food and service by all the staff. In particular, our server Teo who was lovely all evening. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be visiting again for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited after work with friends for food and drinks, had a good evening. A special thanks to Teo for the great service provided!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant atmosphere, special mention to our waiter Romeo who looked after us very well, attended to all our needs and made our experience very memorable. Thank you! (I wish I was his Juliet)

1  Thank wahacamule