“fab!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiger Tiger

Tiger Tiger
Ranked #79 of 1,271 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiger Tiger London is the ultimate party venue; where you can dine, drink and dance all under one roof! Inside you’ll find the famous Tiger Bar, intimate Opal Bar, Ibiza styled White Room, funky Groovy Wonderland, and exclusive Cloud Lounge. Our restaurant provides cuisine inspired from around the world and is a great starting point for the evening. As one of the biggest bars in Europe, you’ll soon understand why we’re the only choice on a night out!
“fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

is the best venue in london with a great atmosphere,cool dj. jus smile bar staff please!been a few times and never seemd any trouble.door staff are pleasant and i get all my mates to meet us here at wkend.would def reccomend

TigerTigerLondon, Manager at Tiger Tiger, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our bars! It's fantastic to see you had such a good time with us! We do strive to achieve a high level of customer service and it's great to see our staff excelled!

The next time you decide to visit, be sure to call and we'll do our best to create just as memorable an experience!

• Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Bad night”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Horribel place. We had to wait very long for our food and the food was cold when we finally received it.

In addition, the staff is very unfriendly towards customers.

Visited January 2013
May I apologise for the fact you did not have a positive experience with us, I assure you this is not the norm.

We pride ourselves on great customer service and accept nothing less. I have passed your review onto management to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 431 helpful votes
“Smelly Toilets!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Both the food and the service was OK, just OK and no more! Nothing was memorable except for the smelly toilet! The cleaniness was poor and there are no excuse for it what so ever!

Visited January 2013
Apologies for the fact that your time with us was not wholly positive. We do take our level of service and cleanliness very seriously. I have passed on you comments to management for review.

If you do decide to come back, give us a call and we will try our best to provide you with a great night.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“please do not ever book to go to this place.terrible incompetent managment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

i booked my daughter a booth at this venue a few months ago for her 18th birthday to go with her friends.i paid a deposit and i sent and received several emails confirming various questions including what she gets with the package and checked the age restrictions.age 18 was absolutely fine we were told.we did have to change the date which was ok and confirmed by me with a phone call.on the evening of 22nd december i rang to pay the balance but was told the date was for the previous night but they changed it anyway so i paid.my daughter set off with fourteen friends in two mini buses i had paid for.she rang me at nine oclock crying ,saying that the manager would not let them in.four of them got in but then the others couldnt as they thought more of them would be 21 years old.at no point during the booking has anyone said an 18 year old could not come in.all the rude incompetent manager did was count out 200 pound into my daughters hand and say that is that.was sort of place is allowed to run like this.this must happen alot as my daughter and her friends were then shown to another club by somebody outside tiger tiger called barrumba where they had a great time.if they hadnt of been helped outside to go elsewhere i would have wasted 240 pound on travel as they would have come home again.please please do not go to this venue,as this treatment of people should not continue.bad management throughout

Visited December 2012
5 Thank stevea1186
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rubbish Christmas Do!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have literally just walked in the door and thought I'd waste no time to say how bad it was. What a horrible Christmas experience. It's the first and I can gladly say THE LAST time I'd ever go. Our table was booked in advance and was stuck in a corridor where drunks were falling over us whilst trying to get out, we complained to find out we'd be moved to another table just outside of the toilets which stunk. Finally after an hour of ordering, we received our drinks.....and a decent table! The drinks were horribly watered down and a jug only served 3 people! The food served was extremely small portions for £40pp (there would have been more food served from McDonald's menu of cheesebites, burger and chocolate pie!) so very disappointed and cheated for so much money. The manager refused to see me. However the staff were helpful.

Waste of time.