“Rubbish Christmas Do!”
Review of Tiger Tiger

Tiger Tiger
Ranked #91 of 1,283 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiger Tiger London is the ultimate party venue; where you can dine, drink and dance all under one roof! Inside you’ll find the famous Tiger Bar, intimate Opal Bar, Ibiza styled White Room, funky Groovy Wonderland, and exclusive Cloud Lounge. Our restaurant provides cuisine inspired from around the world and is a great starting point for the evening. As one of the biggest bars in Europe, you’ll soon understand why we’re the only choice on a night out!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Rubbish Christmas Do!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have literally just walked in the door and thought I'd waste no time to say how bad it was. What a horrible Christmas experience. It's the first and I can gladly say THE LAST time I'd ever go. Our table was booked in advance and was stuck in a corridor where drunks were falling over us whilst trying to get out, we complained to find out we'd be moved to another table just outside of the toilets which stunk. Finally after an hour of ordering, we received our drinks.....and a decent table! The drinks were horribly watered down and a jug only served 3 people! The food served was extremely small portions for £40pp (there would have been more food served from McDonald's menu of cheesebites, burger and chocolate pie!) so very disappointed and cheated for so much money. The manager refused to see me. However the staff were helpful.

Waste of time.

• Turkish first
Slough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER EVER GO THERE WEARING A COAT!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

An enjoyable evening...
until we tried to get our coats. What a nightmare the cloakroom is at Tiger Tiger and we queued for way over half an hour with lots of queue-jumping and upset people (and that was early, at about 10pm before it got busy!) - if there's going to be trouble and fighting in the club it's the cloakroom queue where it will happen. I'd advise people to NEVER EVER GO THERE WEARING A COAT! The club "policy" is that you MUST check-in your coat (and pay for the "privilege)", you are not allowed to keep it with you.
Never again for me during cold weather.

1 Thank kinnell_mann
Rotherham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oh dear - not for the older more mature person”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went to tigertiger with my colleagues whilst at an exhibition. The food was the worst I have ever had - blob of mashed potatoe in middle of plate with a piece of chicken plonked on the top with a few blobs of pesto decorating the edge of the plate and no gravy or liquid!! (northern lasses love gravy - so it was very bland to say the least) Steak and chips was literally that, no garnish or gravy (sorry I think I have a gravy fetish)- but you do have to remember that this is really a glorified night club so you gets what you pay for. I will not be returning.

1 Thank LatinoLady
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nearly ruined night”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I booked a booth in tiger tiger for a night out for a big birthday! with my husband and friends..
When getting there we all had ID and were dressed smartly, this was our first night out in a long time as we have a small daughter.
We lined up as they looked at our IDs excited to go in ..once they had looked at them all we went to go in, until a bouncer came out and pointed out my husband and said he wasn't allowed in. When asking the reason bearing in mind my husband was dressed smartly and hadn't been drinking or doing anything wrong he replied he did not have to give a reason for this and he simply was not allowed in. The bouncers were very rude and enjoyed the feeling authority as he picked my husband out like a sore thumb. Obviously I was not going to go in without my husband so we left. Thinking our night was ruined we left and went to strawberry moons down the road who were LOVELY!! when explaining what happened they gave us the VIP room for free and made sure we had a wonderful night.... After this incident I suggest to anyone that they do not go anywhere near tiger tiger as it seems to be a playground for bullying going on by the manager and bouncers, I just wished I had seen these reviews before surprised they are still have business.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank lottie p
Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
“Great place for a birthday”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went here last weekend for a mates birthday. We got two booths and with that were so much jugs and champagne and rose a lot of us didnt have to buy many drinks so relatively cheap of you book a table. Drinks are a bit pricey in there but the atomosphere makes up for it. Loved the White room as a bit of change of music playing the old school songs aswell as upstairs playing recent. Was bigger than i thought but that made it better. It was not hot or stifling and wasnt too packed that you couldnt dance just comfortably busy. Am thinking of returning soon as! Our group didnt pay to get in but thats because we had three members turn up at half 8 to hold our booths. Food and nibbles were also brought out which here yummy :)