“Best clubbing experience”

Ranked #43 of 1,283 Nightlife in London
London, United Kingdom
“Best clubbing experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

People where nice the sound system and lighting are amazing. After going to MOS itll change youre expectations of what a club should be

• Polish first
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I expected better, seriously.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

When you hear so much about a certain place, you build these expectations in your head that it'll be awesome and this and that. I would say I went to MOS with normal expectations but I would say that I've been to better clubs. I went a few weeks back to see Gareth Emery play the Garuda at MOS and there were a number of things that were really awesome:

1. Gareth Emery's set was killer.
2. The lights were just out of this world. Don't go if you are epileptic because surely it's good enough to give you a seizure.

Now for the things that I didn't like:

1. Bouncers were really weird and rude.
2. The room where it says 'Excessive' sounds, it's hardly true. Cable and Fabric can give MOS a run for their money.
3. The queue was horribly managed with people jumping from all over the place.
4. The queue for the cloakroom was way too long, badly managed and the cloakroom charged £2 for each item.
5. There were too many rude drunks too handle; in short, people were not chilled out.
6. Finally, there were too many plastic, dressed up people for my taste. I don't understand the need to come dressed up and in stilettos if you come to a hardcore rave. That to me is just stupid (no offence meant to anyone).

So what I want to say that my first MOS experience wasn't that great and it will definitely be my last (and also because I'm not hardcore trance and techno fan).

1 Thank Mushfique_Mannan
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrible, don'g go there”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Absolutely Rubbish. I don't recommend going to this awful club.
Been there twice and did not get in in both times. The staff was terrible they don't know how to treat the customers.
Went inside to buy tickets, they refused to give the student discount, after 30 seconds of trying to explain to them, they called the security on us. Can you imagine! they came very aggressively escorting us outside and they were willing to fight!. It seems like this club is run by a group of notorious people.

The other thing is the boys to girls ratio which happens to be 90% boys and 10% girls.

Absolutely packed and over crowded, the smell was terrible and not hygienic.

Seriously guys don't go there...

2 Thank SaadDarzi
Winterthur, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“every time again!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

it was fantastic! We had come specially from Switzerland, posted from switzerland everything was well organized. it was so great that we had the same on saturday again adjusted our plans Ministry Of Sound visited us again. awesome, just commendable. we will certainly make another small journey from Switzerland to London and MOS is certainly one of the fixed points

Winterthur, Switzerland