“Awesome awesome awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fabric

Fabric
Ranked #102 of 1,271 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabric showcases underground DJ talent, internationally-renowned electronic music legends and accomplished live acts. The DJs and artists that play there are dedicated to cutting-edge house, techno, electro, disco, dub-techno drum & bass and anything else that fits within the confines of the night's future-forward and ever-evolving programming.
London, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Awesome awesome awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

So love this place. Have been here a few times now seen fake blood and fat boy slim recently and off again on 8th feb for what will undoubtedly be another great night. This place is for those who want to dance. I have never seen any trouble in this place or at 6:00 am outside when leaving on a Friday/ Saturday morning. Music lovers paradise the main floor also has the bass coming through it so you feel it all over. Good mixed ages too. I'm in my 40's and feel quite happy there

1 Thank angieraven

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fabric Nightclub!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went to fabric nightclub on a Friday night. We had no idea what to expect. Overall I really enjoyed my time there but I was a little frustrated at how little the staff cared about their customers. The website states that its £10 for students with student ID so my friends and I all came prepared. Once you get into the club you are manhandled and thrown into various lines and rushed. They didn't accept our student cards not really stating why but mentioned something about "UK only" and threw us into another line before we could even clarify. I would definitely not bring a coat of any kind. The venue is very warm and also the coat check line was extremely line to check in and also check out. There are three different dancefloors playing all different music. Fridays are drum and bass. Every room had incredibly repetitive music (It's kinda the point with drum & bass) but when they would start a new song it just sounded like the song they just played for 10 minutes. But even though I had several negative comments about this club it was definitely worth the visit and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys incredibly crowded and pushy dancefloors to completely lose yourself in for a full night (they're open until 6am).

Visited January 2013
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Great club, a bit pricey, but i'm not used to London prices...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great music, great atmosphere. There were so many areas to sit (for a lady in sky-high heels!), plus the dancing was fabulous. Drinks were 10 pounds each for a double, which to me is INSANE, but I guess that's what you pay when you're in one of the top clubs of London.

We spend new years eve here and it was really great. Definitely go!

Visited January 2013
Tbilisi, Georgia
“Cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Kai pontia.. mosawevi da tabletebi ramdenic gindat imdeni chitavs.. nashoba xo saertod..
Lichnad me ori ertad davasuxare er ghameshi.. girchevt yvelas.. enjoy.. :)

Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“DES VOLEURS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

First of all Happy New year...Badfully mine didn't go well....
We get to Fabric with the idea to have fun....
There we can use credit cards to pay the entrance " why all the other clubs accept it?" I have my point of vue on it after what happened (I agree with you Pauline J).
On there web site, they just put the name of the DJ but don't put the style of music.
We were 7 persons disapointed.
We've 45 pounds per person (that not the problem), I like house but my friend don't like it. Maybe our mistake we have to look name after name on internet.
Beeing open minded, we try but we ask to the man at cash register if we can pay to see how it is and if in 30 min it's not what my friend likes we can be refund. He says "YES".

We enter (90 pounds/ for two),
I pay a soft to each of us for 15 pounds.

There is no House just electro in the 3 rooms.
I try to inform myself asking to a waitress for the music in the room, she tells me "look here ! it's wroten and search !!!" We are shock.

We go back to the entrance after this 33 min and the man at the cash register tells us that we have to finally ask to the "MANAGER".
We explain everything to the "Manager". And do you know what he respond to me and my friend "Business is Business".
We explain to him, that we've payed a drink, so we've tryied but me friend do not like electro and that on the website the style of music is not wroten, he tells me "Is your problem not mine".

We payed in Cash they could refund us !!!!! I told him " it's our first happy new year in London you want us to have a bad one" the response is "next time you will be carefull".

The cashier lied and the manager was a thi....!

We just walk in the street because everything was clothing!

I'm pist of....thanks Fabric