Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $105.20
from $42.10
from $38.20
3,706 results
All reviews westminster pier top deck rover ticket lunch cruise live commentary red rover great cruise london eye afternoon tea river cruise hop on hop london pass recorded commentary running commentary great commentary return journey lovely trip
Reviewed today

The dinner cruise on the Thames is a must for any visitor to London. The online booking system was very easy to check for specials and availability. And apart from the delicious food, live music and courteous, friendly wait staff, the sight of the city and bridges at night from the perspective of the river is an experience not forgotten.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We received this cruise as an extra for purchasing the 48hr original tour hop on hop off bus- highly recommendable- any way we jumped on board at Westminster pier and rode it to tower bridge. They have snacks on board if you need it. But we were up the top deck. I found it quite relaxing to enjoy the city.

Reviewed yesterday

We chose City Cruise, which was part of our three day ticket with BIG BUS London.
We use they service in Sunday, and we regret about this.
The trip from Westminster to Greenwich was out of time. We lost 1/2 h. more.
The trip from Greenwich to Westminster was late too. We lost 1&1/2 h. more.
The ship stay on Tower bridge pier approx 40 min, in which time 4-5 ships of another company passed.
We kindly ask the staff about this, but we don't receive any good message from him.
This journey cost us almost all day from 10,10 to 14,40.
In 16,15 is sunset in London, and day is finish.
At another hand the weather condition was excellent and Greenwich park and Observatory was amazing sight.
The place was remarkable but may be transport was not a required level.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had the London Pass, excellent way to see the Thames. Going under the Tower Bridge was fun! 30 minutes to Greenwich. Covered bottom open top.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was a present for my daughter's birthday. 3 adults and a 4 year old.
staff were very pleasant and helpful. Tea or coffee was offered throughout the whole ride. Soft drinks were offered to my grandson.

Plenty of sandwiches, cakes and scones with Jam and cream.

I pre ordered a bottle of prosecco which was given to us once we were seated.

Window seats were for 2 people, but we still had a good view of the land marks along the Thames, and could go on the upper deck as well.

A very enjoyable afternoon. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The boat is no more than a bus boat used for a dinner. Lack of decoration: not even a candle on the table. No plant or flower on-board.
Tables are the kind you can find in a company or school self service.
You are sitting on bad seats as well.
And I feel you werein doubt about the overall quality, glance the picture I took in the men's bathroom.
The show is a poor crooner singing on a machine music.
Between servicing your plates you can see the waiter sweeping the windows for with the eat of the food we couldn't see anything.
The crew - east European mainly - try to provide their best.
Food is good but the fair price of the whole experience is 100% overpaid.
Forget it and save your money for another place

Reviewed 4 days ago

The views were terrific, but unfortunately the food did not meet expectations. In fact, we were unsure what meat the entree was.
We thought the singer was excellent, but the volume was excessive. Her voice carried and did not need more amplification.
There were four of us and we were all looking forward to our last dinner in London and this was a disappointment.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

These guys are amazing they fully inform you of all sights and are completely entertaining, not even a tour guide is that funny, well done lads and thank you for an informative little sail down the river.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Took the Thames River Cruise from Millennium Pier to Westminster.

One of the beautiful and must have experiences in London. The commentary during the cruise was interesting and knowledgeable covering many historical facts and anecdotes..

The weather was excellent allowing very good views of the surroundings.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This was my second use of this company and I have to say I think they do a sterling job.

I have bought my one-day pass from another experience company and I exchanged it at the counter at Westminster where the lady had a nice smile on her face, clearly very patient and gave me all the information I needed. It was a positive start.

Unfortunately we had been running late and we were only able to catch the last trip down the river to Tower Hill.

As it was evening time you will appreciate the stunning views of the bridges and the various sites of London. All these were clearly explained in a pre-recorded announcement played throughout the journey.

Staff on the boats were also very cheery and clearly they enjoy what they do. Credit to the team, because I think they do a really nice job and make tourists feel very welcome in London, in their own way.

1  Thank FairCritique4U