“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #2,122 of 28,444 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Camden
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't normally write reviews but loved this place so much wanted to give it a mention. I ended up there yesterday with some friends and we all had a brilliant time. We are hard to please because as a group we all have different music tastes but the irish guy singing (I think his name is Billy) got us all up on our feet singing along. It was a great, friendly atmosphere and the cocktails weren't too bad either! Will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Clare M
Write a reviewReviews (161)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there yesterday with some friends. We had a few cocktails, all really good! The guy who was gigging was amazing, really entertaining. We had a really fun night.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank chachoooux
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Found this place randomly on a Wednesday night and was so surprised to find the place hopping with live music! Such a good atmosphere! Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Kate1044Anne
Reviewed July 28, 2019

We popped in here for a few drinks before going to the theatre nearby, and thought the cocktails were really good quality, and well priced (especially during happy hour). A very relaxed bar for a casual drink. We thought we had booked a table (seems our booking hadnt worked), but luckily were there as the bar opened and able to grab the last free leaner - as all the other tables were pre-booked. Nothing overly flash in terms of decor etc - but good honest drinks made really well.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Had such a great time here last Wednesday! Found the cocktail menu bit overwhelming, until lovely Alan asked what I like to drink, he then made the most amazing Russian Spring, based on Vodka and Champagne, my fav things! And I haven’t even mentioned the brilliant live music, what an atmosphere...if I lived in London, this would def be my Local!

1  Thank AnneLenihanKeane